PDA

View Full Version : Do the resorts have a shower area around the pool?

WDW TRIP NUT
05-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Does anyone know if the resorts, (CSR) have an area to shower in after swimming? If we have already checked out, but want to enjoy the pool until the Magical Express bus picks us up, will we be able to shower before leaving?

thanks!

starrysky
05-02-2011, 08:25 AM
When we stayed at POR and PORFQ they had showers available for people to use. Because they know a lot of people wont be leaving until after their check out time they expect people to use the pool etc until then.

Put your bags in with the bell people at the resort and enjoy the pool. We left our bags with them until our ME pick up and it was well after 4pm until we left.

newserenity
05-02-2011, 08:36 AM
At POFQ and POR is the shower outside by the pool or inside a restroom area?

snykymom
05-02-2011, 11:31 AM
CSR does have a locker room/shower area/changing area near the pool. We spent the whole day before our ME pickup at the pool - it was wonderful!

starrysky
05-02-2011, 11:34 AM
At POFQ and POR is the shower outside by the pool or inside a restroom area?

It was in a room beside the restrooms. We stayed in AB in building 16 so it was by one of the quiet pools where the laundry was.

mousegear
05-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Nice to know... Our coming trip Sept, we are staying at POFQ and on our last day, our flight is not until 7:30pm which means we will be at a park until lunch, but definitely don't want to stay at the park afterwards since it gets very hot. Now I have option to swim at the pool and shower before our ME arriveds. :cool1: