PDA

View Full Version : Online Check In Problems

Momto8
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
I've tried to do online check in several times but all it does is bring up my dining reservations. :confused: Has anyone else had this problem?

Momto8
05-01-2011, 09:19 PM
After an hour of trying, I was finally able to pull up my reservation but still had to try about 3 or 4 times before I was able to get checked in. I got error messages from Disney saying they were having trouble with their system.

Only 6 more days until we leave!
:cool1:

pwcarlson
05-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Golly and here to think I was the only one who couldn't do on-line check in.

In my situation I get my dining and hotel reservations ok but when I go to confirm my status at the check in point, it tell me to check my address. It is fine and I go to confirm and it tells me my address is wrong. Over and Over and Over. No No NO my address is just fine. I have tried it at least 3 times everyday for the past three days. I decided to give it up today. Not sure what is happening. If the system is only picking on a few people or what.

Sorry it is happening to others. But on the bright side: WHO CARES? We are going to Disney World!!! See ya there. We are T Minus 6 days!

:banana::banana::banana:

notaclue
05-02-2011, 06:41 AM
I tried online checkin last night but I kept getting the '404 file not found' error message. I just figured their database was down or something. I plan on trying again today and if that doesn't work I'll just forget doing online checkin. Glad to know it isn't just me !!

newserenity
05-02-2011, 07:47 AM
The Disney site is really glitchy. I have learned that over the last few months while planning this trip.

I had the same issue. Just keep trying. I think I had to try about 6 times over the course of two days before it worked. :rolleyes:

Dacky619
05-02-2011, 04:16 PM
After an hour of trying, I was finally able to pull up my reservation but still had to try about 3 or 4 times before I was able to get checked in. I got error messages from Disney saying they were having trouble with their system.

Only 6 more days until we leave!
:cool1:

I'm still getting the dining reservations. :confused3 How did you get through?

edit: nevermind, I was able to get through by saying I booked with a TA. Don't know why that link worked ok.

PlutosFriend
05-03-2011, 09:32 AM
I am having trouble this morning. It can't find my reservation :headache: