PDA

View Full Version : Do all resorts have locker rooms by the pools?

pinkxray
04-30-2011, 06:03 AM
We are arriving 2 weeks today :banana::banana::banana: and doing a split stay. Although it would be great if our rooms our ready when we arrive I am not planning on that. DD will want to hit the pool first thing. Do all the the pools have a place to change? Thanks:)

Pixiedust34
04-30-2011, 06:06 AM
No lockers, but there is a restroom area where you can change.

Kimberle
04-30-2011, 06:15 AM
If you tell us the resort, those that have stayed there can help you. They are all a bit different.

pinkxray
04-30-2011, 06:30 AM
We will be staying at the WL and BC.

Kimberle
04-30-2011, 03:16 PM
We will be staying at the WL and BC.

OK, I've stayed at both. WL was quite a few years ago. I don't remember anything close to the pool. Hopefully, someone with a more current stay can help.

BC has a bathroom in a very wet area near the main pool. I wouldn't change here, you'd get wet. There is a bathroom inside the building sortof near the restaurant. You can change here, but it's just a bathroom, not a locker room. There is a health club w/ locker rooms. I'm not sure what the policy is for resort guests.

Now if you were staying at AKL, they have a wonderful locker room w/ nice showers near the pool. :lovestruc With so many people taking late flights, they really need more locker rooms in the pool areas.

Enjoy your trip.

Sue M
04-30-2011, 04:10 PM
I believe guests of BC can use the health club and lockers at no charge.

I don't remember WL having lockers. Just bathrooms off the lobby, but they also have a health club(Sturdy Branches) in The Villas, and think guests can use that too for changing.

DCDisney
04-30-2011, 07:44 PM
I know the locker area/bathroom by the pool at some resorts requires a key card to prevent pool hopping so you will need to check in and get your KTTW cards.

madalex
05-01-2011, 06:47 AM
I know the locker area/bathroom by the pool at some resorts requires a key card to prevent pool hopping so you will need to check in and get your KTTW cards.

Which resorts require such a key card? I am familir with the locker area/bathrooms located at the AKL and the GF and neither of them require a key card for access.

DCDisney
05-03-2011, 11:11 PM
AKL Jambo pool restrooms do have keyed locks but they seem to randomly be off or on. We've had both situations in the same trip.

madalex
05-04-2011, 07:15 AM
AKL Jambo pool restrooms do have keyed locks but they seem to randomly be off or on. We've had both situations in the same trip.

That's odd. I have stayed at AKL several times and used the restrooms by the pool numerous times. I have never had to use a key card to access the restrooms.