PDA

View Full Version : different price online than on the phone?!!

kaypee
04-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Can anyone tell me why each of the quotes and/or bookings I made with a CM on the phone are $90 more than when I plug the info in myself?

Must use CM for now--VISA FD. . . But why the $90 difference?

Thanks.

creativeamanda
04-29-2011, 05:29 PM
My guess is they are quoting the price to you with insurance.

sydneysmom
04-29-2011, 05:34 PM
also, maybe they're including tax in the quote.... if you have all the individual breakdowns, you may want to call back and just tell them that this is what you were quoted on line and see where the difference is coming in

sassyredhead
04-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Isn't that the cost of the memory book you are required to purchase for the FD deal?

kaypee
04-29-2011, 06:27 PM
not insurance. I turned that down. We'll get it on our own.

Tax--not likely since its the same 90 dollars whether its a moderate or value--2 or 4 people. . .

Memory book? what memory book?

Thanks.

kaypee
04-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Yep. Its a photo book.

$90.90

"A Disney's PhotoPass® Photo Book to relive your Disney vacation memories! Choose from a variety of layouts and page designs and customize with your favorite photos! This 20-page book is printed on archival paper to preserve it for years to come."

glammadiva
04-29-2011, 08:34 PM
I've had that happen. I print out the offer, call and the cast member has always been able to find the right code to match the online offer.

sydneysmom
04-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Yep. Its a photo book.

$90.90

"A Disney's PhotoPass® Photo Book to relive your Disney vacation memories! Choose from a variety of layouts and page designs and customize with your favorite photos! This 20-page book is printed on archival paper to preserve it for years to come."

Can you opt out of this if you're booking over the phone ? that's kind of pricey for a 20 page book..... :confused3

Miaka
04-29-2011, 08:56 PM
From the verbage of the offer the memory book is a requirement to receive the free dining.

Sue M
04-29-2011, 11:32 PM
I'd phone them back and see why they aren't giving you the same rate as booking online? It should be. Sometimes when I phone, I find some CMs are more informed then others.

mkstlowe
04-29-2011, 11:45 PM
When I did mine and it was different I called back. The rep failed to tell me my discount was for 1 day only because the rest didn't fall within the offer. So the good think is our dates were flexible and the week before was the full discount. So I made the change and it matched up.

I would call!

kaypee
04-30-2011, 08:43 AM
I read the verbage and I found that we will pay for the photo book upfront--BUT it will be removed from the card later with code.
Sooo we are paying 90.90 for the book upfront--but will receive that back when we order it.

Important Details: No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Deposit must be made at the time of booking with your Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card or Disney Rewards Debit Card.

1. Online registration required. There is no charge to use Disney’s PhotoPass® Service to capture, view or share your photos. Prints and other products are available for purchase. Photos must be claimed within 30 days of being taken. Once claimed, they will be available for 30 days from claim date. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos.

Promotion code is a one-time use code only and cannot be combined with any other offers. Promotion code will be provided as a voucher in your travel documents and will expire on 1/31/2012. Promotion code is not redeemable for cash in whole or in part. Promotion code holds no cash value. Promotion code is a one-time use code which will remove the cost of one (1) Disney’s PhotoPass Photo Book with 20 pages. Standard domestic shipping or standard international shipping charges will also be removed from your order, based upon the address you used when booking the Memories Vacation Package. If additional pages are added to the Disney’s PhotoPass Photo Book, additional products are added to this order, or Express shipping option is selected, additional shipping charges will apply upon final check out from DisneyPhotoPass.com.