PDA

View Full Version : Are 2 bedroom suites available at the Poly?

hookedonears
04-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Unfortunately, 2 years from now we're taking our then 18 year old daughter and her cousin to Disney as a Highschool graduation present, and I don't know how I'm going to afford 2 rooms. There's no question that we're staying at the Poly, though was wondering if a 2 bedroom suite might be more affordable than 2 separate garden view rooms?

vicki_c
04-29-2011, 03:30 PM
The large suites at the Poly are very expensive and club level. The ranges for the rack rates are below - they don't usually discount these suites. I believe these are all in the Tahiti building but don't quote me on that part - it's a separate suites building that has a small amount of club level offerings and then you also have access to the club lounge and staff in the Hawaii building.

There is the Princess 2 BR suite - $1485 to $2115/night
The 2 BR Ambassador suite - $1635 to $2330/night
King Kamehameha suite - $2175 to $3100/night.

I'm thinking that might not be what you are looking for, but if you are - it's available!

hookedonears
04-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Thanks! Your right, those are way above our head. Here comes pb&j's for dinner for the next 2 years.

LorieDisneyLover
04-29-2011, 04:37 PM
All the Polynesian suites are in the Tonga building which is next to the Grand Ceremonial House.

It's cheaper to go with two rooms than book the 2-bedroom suite.