PDA

View Full Version : Photopass editing questions- please help

perugiagirl
04-29-2011, 12:59 PM
OK. So now I preordered the DVD before our vacation. We are now back and I need to edit my photos and order the DVD. I see how to add borders and crop, etc, but I noticed it said all my photos will be in a 4X6 proportion. Is there any way to edit to have some with the aspect ratio of 5X7 and such?

Gianna'sPapa
04-29-2011, 01:42 PM
After I got the CD/DVD, I did further editing in my PSE 8.

mom2rtk
04-29-2011, 01:59 PM
As you work through and make your edits, you need to save them in either size, or both sizes. It's up to you.

ThurlFan
04-29-2011, 02:19 PM
As you work through and make your edits, you need to save them in either size, or both sizes. It's up to you.

Exactly. Make sure you select the sizes as you make the changes, and do it by saving as a copy - don't just change the one version of the picture. Then you can have them set up for 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10 printing when finished. It's a lot of work, but I have done all three sizes for many of the photopass pics I've adjusted. This is because if you add embellishments or a border to a 4x6 shaped photo, it will not print correctly at 5x7 or 8x10. Parts of it will be cut off. I also like to save the original of each picture so I can crop it as I like later on.