PDA

View Full Version : Are connecting rooms guaranteed or not?

Orleanslady
04-28-2011, 08:30 PM
I ask because I was told by WDW that my family of 7 did not have to stay at a Villa to visit WDW and stay together. I was told that because our 5 children are really young our 2 rooms would be guaranteed connecting. WDW specifies that not all guaranteed connecting rooms are always granted, but that for families with young children there is an exception made. However on the threads people always say that connecting rooms are never guaranteed and that it is a risk. Does anyone on the disboards know the true policy regarding this question?:confused3

momtoejanda
04-28-2011, 08:42 PM
I was told that as long as the children out number the adults, Disney would guarantee the connecting rooms. However, 2 years ago when we showed up for our connecting rooms at Coronado Springs (Me, DH, DD(5)DS(2) DS(2) they were not connecting. The manager told me that was "too bad, we dont guarantee connecting rooms, and we are sold out there is nothing I can do"

we did end up getting connecting rooms but it was highly unpleasant.

Orleanslady
04-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I was told that as long as the children out number the adults, Disney would guarantee the connecting rooms. However, 2 years ago when we showed up for our connecting rooms at Coronado Springs (Me, DH, DD(5)DS(2) DS(2) they were not connecting. The manager told me that was "too bad, we dont guarantee connecting rooms, and we are sold out there is nothing I can do"

we did end up getting connecting rooms but it was highly unpleasant.

This really worries me:confused:

Lillian Gracey
04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
You have two extra people than the previous poster so you may have better luck. Also, when are you going? You may have a better chance during a slower time of year.

Orleanslady
04-28-2011, 09:15 PM
You have two extra people than the previous poster so you may have better luck. Also, when are you going? You may have a better chance during a slower time of year.

We check in the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I'm wondering if I should cut our trip a day short and upgrade to a Villa. It would be terrible to go all the way to Florida to celebrate our anniversary and end up in seperate rooms.:sad1:

LilyWDW
04-28-2011, 09:19 PM
They do NOT guarantee connecting rooms. Even if they say it, it doesn't always happen. We have seen this enough on these boards to know that there is no such thing as a guarantee.

When you have seen someone who was the ONLY adult with multiple kids that was over the occupancy limit and they couldn't get the connecting rooms they were "guaranteed", it is hard to expect anyone with more then one adult will get them.

Travelingdad
04-28-2011, 09:28 PM
When I booked at the Riverside in Feb I asked for connecting rooms. I was told they would make note of it and do what they could but could not gaurantee. I planned on calling back to try and get a confirmation a little closer to our date (July) so thanks for the reminder.

I'll post an update it I have any luck getting it confirmed this time.

Orleanslady
04-28-2011, 09:40 PM
I am so totally bummed about our trip now. I talked to my husband and since we switched from the villa a while back, we can't upgrade now. Our trip is just aboyt paid for in full. It would be a hardship for our budget to add to our expenses. I thought celebrating our anniversary with the kids I could live with, but finding out at check in that we'll have to spend our nights in different rooms and or on different floors is very unappealing.

Baltazar
04-28-2011, 09:48 PM
It's not 100% guaranteed but they do go to extraordinary effort to make it so.

Because of the family suites, Allstar Music does not guarantee.

Make sure you mention you need connecting rooms when you check in.

TheRustyScupper
04-28-2011, 10:26 PM
1) As mentioned . . .
. . . no room type is guaranteed (eg. king, bunk, suite)
. . . no room arrangement is guaranteed (eg. connecting, adjoining)
. . . no room view is guaranteed (eg. water, garden, MK)
. . . no room classification is guaranteed (eg. regular, standard, preferred)
. . . no room resort is guaranteed (eg. GF, WL, POFQ, POP)

2) In short . . .
. . . whether paid as an extra or just requested, no room is guaranteed

3) However . . .
. . . they do try to accommodate requests (connecting, adjoining, etc)
. . . if you don't get it first day, you can usually transfer later in the week

dzorn
04-29-2011, 12:42 PM
When I booked at the Riverside in Feb I asked for connecting rooms. I was told they would make note of it and do what they could but could not gaurantee. I planned on calling back to try and get a confirmation a little closer to our date (July) so thanks for the reminder.

I'll post an update it I have any luck getting it confirmed this time.

It does not matter if it confirmed or not. Trip reports have come back with people that had guaranteed on their reservations but Disney did not have connecting rooms available.

Denise in MI

tinka-belle
04-29-2011, 01:14 PM
The other posters are correct, no real guarantees. That said there ARE several connecting rooms at every WDW resort, more than I've found at other resorts or hotels, and the room assigners do their best to accomodate. Not sure how the new computer assignments work with connecting rooms though.

Best bet to be able to change room assignments at check in is not to arrive late in the day when all the other rooms have been given out. If you're early and the rooms assigned to you don't work, ask if there will be any others available later in the day. Housekeeping only releases rooms when they are completed, so some may not show as available yet. Let the CM at the check in desk know you can wait to get your desired configuration so they are not just giving you the options for rooms you can immediately occupy.

MJAK
04-29-2011, 01:28 PM
I was told that the connecting room request would be honored if possible. That means they do the best they can. I think they do what they can when they can bc they have top notch customer service. Just make sure you have it noted on your reservation.

eeyoresmom
04-29-2011, 01:37 PM
And I was told by the CM that booked our last trip that connecting rooms are guaranteed if the children out number the adults :rotfl2:

tinkerbell555
04-29-2011, 01:46 PM
we stayed last october at pop century 4 kids 2 adults. On our paperwork it said guaranteed connecting rooms. We got there at 9 am. The cm said adjoining rooms were ready but not connecting. I said we'll wait. She said it would be a few hours. We went to mk and they texted us when rooms were ready. We got connecting rooms.:goodvibes

maxiesmom
04-29-2011, 02:46 PM
The other posters are correct, no real guarantees. That said there ARE several connecting rooms at every WDW resort, more than I've found at other resorts or hotels, and the room assigners do their best to accomodate. Not sure how the new computer assignments work with connecting rooms though.

My Dreams Unlimited TA told me to stay away from the All Star Music if we want 2 connecting rooms. They made many of them into the Family Suites, so there are fewer to go around then at the other Value resorts.

In my experiences the Music is pretty horrible with room requests, or even honoring booked for room types. So if you want connecting rooms, or even preferred rooms, you may want to look elsewhere.

TheRustyScupper
04-29-2011, 09:18 PM
And I was told by the CM that booked our last trip that connecting rooms are guaranteed if the children out number the adults

1) Alas, reservation CM's do not know the system.
. . . they do not book the actual room
. . . they do not know how many other connecting rooms are requested
. . . they do not have contact with Room Assigners
. . . they do not have any control over the computer doing assignments
. . . they spend 6-weeks learning to sell vacations
. . . they do not spend any time on how to assign rooms
2) Trust those that do or have done Room Assigning !

Jetta8300
04-29-2011, 09:24 PM
1)
. . . no room resort is guaranteed (eg. GF, WL, POFQ, POP)

Is this really true??? :eek::eek::eek::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Miaka
04-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Also, before you get all worried, remember, though very knowledgable, the Dis crowd is only a slice of the people who go to Disney World each year. though there are the stories of it not happening for them, or for people they know, there are thousands of reports we don't hear about people getting the connecting rooms. I am in the same situation, we have two preferred rooms at All Star Sports booked with "guarenteed connecting", I also mentioned to my husband what would we do if it happened, he said "we'll worry about it IF it happens."

LilyWDW
04-29-2011, 09:49 PM
Also, before you get all worried, remember, though very knowledgable, the Dis crowd is only a slice of the people who go to Disney World each year. though there are the stories of it not happening for them, or for people they know, there are thousands of reports we don't hear about people getting the connecting rooms. I am in the same situation, we have two preferred rooms at All Star Sports booked with "guarenteed connecting", I also mentioned to my husband what would we do if it happened, he said "we'll worry about it IF it happens."

The thing is, at least this is how I see it, when you are giving advise on a board such as this it is always better to make sure a person understands what MAY happen. I would rather know that "guaranteed" does not mean guaranteed at Disney because then I could have a back up plan. It wouldn't help someone for use to say otherwise.

Simply put, Disney does it's best to meet requests... but sometimes, they just can't. Disney does not guarantee much of anything.

TheRustyScupper
04-29-2011, 10:43 PM

1) Yes.
2) There are many times people can't get the resort they booked. *
. . . mechanical failures
. . . rehabs
. . . over bookings
. . . group sales made after you booked your room
3) When moved to another resort
. . . guests are tried to be upgraded to a better resort, if available
. . . guests rooms are tried to be upgraded, if available
. . . but, you WILL get a room
. . . whether the same, better or worse than you booked

* I have seen
. . . people booked at POP moved to SSR
. . . people booked in a GF Suite moved to a Moderate

maxiesmom
04-30-2011, 04:51 AM

I think it is always best to know what may happen ahead of time. That way you are not blind-sided, and standing there wondering what the heck happened and what you do now.

IF you end up one of the few cases where you do not get connecting rooms you only have a few options. You can ask to switch to another resort in the same catagory (value to value, moderate to moderate, deluxe to deluxe) if they have the desired connecting rooms available. You can pay for an upgrade to a different catagory of room if they have connecting rooms available, or downgrade for the same. Or you can take 2 rooms that don't connect and put an adult in each room to sleep. Dinsey will NOT let you put your kiddies all in one room without an adult.

Or you can say no thanks and try to find off site accomodations that suit you.

I'm not saying anyone should be wringing their hands with worry before the fact. But it would seem smart to have an idea of what you would do if you show up and your guaranteed connecting rooms are not available.

IkeandMike
04-30-2011, 05:15 AM
Having worked in for a resort hotel in upstate NY for a few years I can tell you that nothing is ever guarenteed. Like someone else said, sometimes large sections of rooms are either group booked in the hotel or their could be maintance problems.

What I can tell you though is that the hotel will do everything in it's power to accomodate guests. The only time they won't accomodate you is if the simply can't. ie the hotel is at capacity and they simply don't have the connecting rooms to give you. What I would do if I were you is call the hotel directly the night before your arrival. Rooms should already be assigned by 10 pm for the next day check in. Ask the person to check and make sure that you have connecting rooms. If you don't, it is easier for them to change you with someone else who is expected to check in that day as well.

maxiesmom
04-30-2011, 06:16 AM
What I would do if I were you is call the hotel directly the night before your arrival. Rooms should already be assigned by 10 pm for the next day check in. Ask the person to check and make sure that you have connecting rooms. If you don't, it is easier for them to change you with someone else who is expected to check in that day as well.

The problem is that Disney doesn't publish phone numbers that go directly to the resorts. The numbers they list for the resorts are actually at a call center.

If it is already noted on the resort reservation, then you have done all you can do. Ask at check in if your request has been granted. If it hasn't, ask if they can find a set of rooms that will fulfill your request. That is really all you can do.

Disney notes right on their web site that requests are not guaranteed to be met. So really you are better off not getting hung up on getting your request met. They will do all they can, but sometimes it is just not possible to meet your request. I've had simple request such as a general area of the resort not met. I've also paid for a certain type of room and been told at check in it was not avaialble. You really are better off being thrilled that your request has been met then angry it hasn't.

Orleanslady
04-30-2011, 10:26 AM
:rolleyes1I'm a little tickled by how much joy some of you seem to be getting out of stressing the fact that you can pay thousands of dollars for a vacation and have the resort or company not provide what you thought you were paying for. In any other instance it would seem "un-American". Oh well, it is what it is.

Thanks to all of you for both your encouraging and harsh words. I think you helped me remember why I was going to Disney anyway. We need a vacation and want to enjoy being a family at one of the happiest places on earth. So, I'll hope for the best and take into consideration some of the great advice that many of you have given. :thumbsup2

jjohnson
04-30-2011, 01:06 PM
We check in the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I'm wondering if I should cut our trip a day short and upgrade to a Villa. It would be terrible to go all the way to Florida to celebrate our anniversary and end up in seperate rooms.:sad1:

If you really feel it would be "terrible" to not receive your request, I would book the villa. That way you would know for sure that you would all be together.

Miaka
04-30-2011, 01:10 PM
:rolleyes1I'm a little tickled by how much joy some of you seem to be getting out of stressing the fact that you can pay thousands of dollars for a vacation and have the resort or company not provide what you thought you were paying for. In any other instance it would seem "un-American". Oh well, it is what it is.

Thanks to all of you for both your encouraging and harsh words. I think you helped me remember why I was going to Disney anyway. We need a vacation and want to enjoy being a family at one of the happiest places on earth. So, I'll hope for the best and take into consideration some of the great advice that many of you have given. :thumbsup2

I hope I didn't come off sounding harsh :(. That was not my intention at all. I was just trying to share what my husband and i had concluded from the same scenario. :(. Again my apologies

canopynut66
04-30-2011, 01:15 PM

We were told must be adult in each room with minors so IF they have connecting room will be able to have one but still needs to be adult in that room?:confused3 that was told to us from the front desk.

Brit_Jude
04-30-2011, 01:39 PM
I have always got my room requests, to include one trip with 3 adjoining rooms with 2 connecting. This was for a large family visit and this was in July when it was really busy.

If it were me I would stick with the two room plan, I believe Disney will do their best to honor your request. Also make sure your reservation shows that you are celebrating your anniversary.

Then I would not worry about it until check in and deal with any problems calmly should they arise and ask to speak to a supervisor to discuss connecting rooms.

:hippie:

Baltazar
04-30-2011, 02:14 PM

Don't let the fact that things can go wrong stress you out. If you keep your cool, you're 100% guaranteed to have a great time. :thumbsup2

Polydweller
04-30-2011, 02:27 PM

Except connecting rooms are not a booking category like lagoon view, MK view or preferred are. You are paying for two rooms and requesting connecting. So they providing two rooms as promised. Disney has such complicated booking schedules that it's amazing to me as an hotelier that they can meet the requests as well as they do.

Not sure why the interpretation of people giving the correct information as joy. It's just the facts and people are just sharing them.

maxiesmom
04-30-2011, 02:33 PM

I don't see anyone here being harsh. Just not wanting anyone to have an ugly suprise when they show up at their resort. A little knowledge is a great thing!

Orleanslady
04-30-2011, 04:08 PM
I hope I didn't come off sounding harsh :(. That was not my intention at all. I was just trying to share what my husband and i had concluded from the same scenario. :(. Again my apologies

Oh no! You were not harsh at all. Actually, even the answers that were harsh were not harsh in spirit, but in truth. Sometimes the truth just hurts! Ouch! I do really appreciate everyone sharing what they know, regardless. :goodvibes

Orleanslady
05-01-2011, 12:58 PM
The thing is, at least this is how I see it, when you are giving advise on a board such as this it is always better to make sure a person understands what MAY happen. I would rather know that "guaranteed" does not mean guaranteed at Disney because then I could have a back up plan. It wouldn't help someone for use to say otherwise.

Simply put, Disney does it's best to meet requests... but sometimes, they just can't. Disney does not guarantee much of anything.

Thanks. It makes a difference to me that they usually at least try to meet the requests. I've prepared the family for the chance of us being seperate. I'm determined not to let this ruin the trip. Afterall, on this trip we only plan to be in the rooms after we are totally exhaused from having a great day at the parks. :)

TDC Nala
05-01-2011, 01:00 PM
No, connecting rooms can never be absolutely guaranteed, no matter what is printed on the confirmation. Have seen several reports of those who had "guaranteed connecting" rooms because they had two adults and numerous children, and even one with one adult and numerous children, who were NOT assigned to connecting rooms. The truth is they know that with two adults, the adults can split up, even if that is not what the adults want to do.

Un-American or not, this is how it works in all hotels. I can see how the OP considers it "harsh" to be given this knowledge, but she needs to know, as she is counting on the connecting rooms, that there IS a possibility she won't get them.

Orleanslady
05-01-2011, 01:08 PM
If you really feel it would be "terrible" to not receive your request, I would book the villa. That way you would know for sure that you would all be together.

Great advice. We booked this back in August 2010. At the time I had budgeted for the Villas. After the CM told me we could do guaranteed connecting rooms, I switched to a moderate hotel and extended the trip a little. I'm just learning now that "guaranteed" connecting does not always guarantee connecting rooms. Villas are no longer in our budget. I'm okay with it now. Just thankful for the trip! I'll hope for the best and if we end up seperate, it will at least encourage us to spend less time in the rooms and more time exploring WDW. Next time I can afford Villas, I'll move forward with it, though. :)

Orleanslady
05-01-2011, 01:53 PM
No, connecting rooms can never be absolutely guaranteed, no matter what is printed on the confirmation. Have seen several reports of those who had "guaranteed connecting" rooms because they had two adults and numerous children, and even one with one adult and numerous children, who were NOT assigned to connecting rooms. The truth is they know that with two adults, the adults can split up, even if that is not what the adults want to do.

Un-American or not, this is how it works in all hotels. I can see how the OP considers it "harsh" to be given this knowledge, but she needs to know, as she is counting on the connecting rooms, that there IS a possibility she won't get them.

Thanks Nala for understanding my disapointment, but you guys are truly right about my needing to know it is a possiblity. :) I'm so glad that you guys made sure that the first time I heard guaranteed is not always guaranteed wasn't in the hotel at check in.:scared1: I'm better prepared and thrilled to be staying at POFQ!:cool1:

LilyWDW
05-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Thanks Nala for understanding my disapointment, but you guys are truly right about my needing to know it is a possiblity. :) I'm so glad that you guys made sure that the first time I heard guaranteed is not always guaranteed wasn't in the hotel at check in.:scared1: I'm better prepared and thrilled to be staying at POFQ!:cool1:

I am sorry if I came off as harsh in another post. I really did not mean for it to read that way. It's just, with information such as this, I don't sugar coat things because it could lead to disappointment (not saying you would see it this way, but it has happened in the past). So I can be very to the point with things and, with the lack of being able to see body language or hear inflection in tone, I will admit sometimes it doesn't come off quite the best.

OP, I really want you to have the best vacation possible. I know how much time and energy goes into making these plans and making the decisions on where to stay or eat or what to do. So, I am glad you asked this and people were able to help you. Hope you have a WONDERFUL trip no matter what happens! :flower3:

TreslovesWDW
05-01-2011, 06:32 PM
This will be my fifth visit to POP.I usually take my parents and request connecting room,even though it was not guaranteed 3 out of the 4 times I got them.This visit will just be us and the kids,I was told that I would get connecting rooms,guaranteed. I know things can happen, but I would not stress about it.

Orleanslady
05-01-2011, 07:11 PM
I am sorry if I came off as harsh in another post. I really did not mean for it to read that way. It's just, with information such as this, I don't sugar coat things because it could lead to disappointment (not saying you would see it this way, but it has happened in the past). So I can be very to the point with things and, with the lack of being able to see body language or hear inflection in tone, I will admit sometimes it doesn't come off quite the best.

OP, I really want you to have the best vacation possible. I know how much time and energy goes into making these plans and making the decisions on where to stay or eat or what to do. So, I am glad you asked this and people were able to help you. Hope you have a WONDERFUL trip no matter what happens! :flower3:

No I'm the one who's sorry. It was not my intention to make anyone feel bad. I was just really dissapointed. Like I've said, you guys did me a favor by making sure that I knew this could happen. I'm grateful. Thanks for the good wishes. We are really loking forward to this trip ( a twelfth anniversary, two birthdays and 3 first visits):banana:

Orleanslady
05-01-2011, 07:13 PM
This will be my fifth visit to POP.I usually take my parents and request connecting room,even though it was not guaranteed 3 out of the 4 times I got them.This visit will just be us and the kids,I was told that I would get connecting rooms,guaranteed. I know things can happen, but I would not stress about it.

Thanks. Have torn up my license to stress:).

LovingDisney11
05-01-2011, 07:48 PM
We are staying in POFQ in June w/ our 3 kids and have requested a connecting room. I've asked 3x, just to make sure that our request was in the system. :) I've been told the same thing - B/c we have 3 kids we will have connecting rooms.
I figure if it doesn't work out then hubby can sleep with the kids and I'll take the other room. :cool1:

glammadiva
05-02-2011, 06:06 AM
Only guarantee is a room on Disney property. I have found if you explain the reason why you need connecting rooms, they will do their best to oblige. Especially if children are the reason.

Vowelmommy
05-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Don't let the fact that things can go wrong stress you out. If you keep your cool, you're 100% guaranteed to have a great time. :thumbsup2
Will it help to assure connecting rooms if we use advance online check in? We will not be arriving until evening on our check in day.

TheRustyScupper
05-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks. Have torn up my license to stress:).

1) Great news.
2) Hey,
. . . it is a vacation
. . . it is WDW
. . . there is no need for stress
. . . things always seem to work out for a good time
3) If something goes slightly wrong, roll with it.
4) Consider it a speed bump on the road of life.
5) No license necessary.

TDC Nala
05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Will it help to assure connecting rooms if we use advance online check in? We will not be arriving until evening on our check in day.

You can't assure connecting rooms at all, no matter how you check in. They will do their best to get them for you, but if they can't, they can't.

KSDisneyDad
05-03-2011, 10:29 AM

This reminded me of several threads a year or so ago about many with rooms booked at Pop Century who were notified about a week or two before their arrival that they were being moved to the All-Stars. Most were not happy at all about the move and demanded to be upgraded as they didn't consider the two resorts to be equal.

So yes, it can happen, but that was during prime Spring Break season. I think it's very rare when you get moved or don't get connecting rooms, but it does happen as many have said. I think it's better to be prepared for an extremely remote possibility and be glad when you're part of the vast overwhelming majority of guests that have no hiccup at registration.

Baltazar
05-03-2011, 12:27 PM

Online check in does not effect anything about your room. It basically just speeds up the check in process ... most of the time.

For late arrivals the pickings can be slim if you want to change rooms. Generally when you check in, the CM will see your request and attempt to find you connecting rooms if need be.

But it won't hurt to mention you would like connecting rooms when checking in.

jjohnson
05-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Great advice. We booked this back in August 2010. At the time I had budgeted for the Villas. After the CM told me we could do guaranteed connecting rooms, I switched to a moderate hotel and extended the trip a little. I'm just learning now that "guaranteed" connecting does not always guarantee connecting rooms. Villas are no longer in our budget. I'm okay with it now. Just thankful for the trip! I'll hope for the best and if we end up seperate, it will at least encourage us to spend less time in the rooms and more time exploring WDW. Next time I can afford Villas, I'll move forward with it, though. :)

I've shared my story here before of not receiving my "guaranteed connecting" rooms & it was terrible for us. I really do hope you & your family are kept togetherpixiedust:

Vowelmommy
05-04-2011, 07:40 PM
I've shared my story here before of not receiving my "guaranteed connecting" rooms & it was terrible for us. I really do hope you & your family are kept togetherpixiedust:

I am trying not to be stressed about this. If we are not given connecting rooms at check in, I will try to have us moved as soon as connecting rooms are available. deep breaths. :headache:

DisneyMim
05-04-2011, 08:51 PM
I have told this before and feel that maybe it's worth repeating. Don't mean to be harsh, but as others have said it's good to be prepared. I have had a very long talk with a manager at the All Stars about this issue. My husband has had cancer along with some other health issues. Long story short we requested connecting rooms twice and got them once. The manager told us that connecting rooms are NOT guaranteed unless you book through the special needs department of WDW. We thought that by just requesting "for medical reasons" was enough, but it's not the case. He even pulled out a map and showed us how few connecting rooms there really were. He also said that the only time that connecting rooms would be guaranteed for young children was when there weren't enough adults. In other words if there was only one adult and five or six kids then you would be guaranteed connecting rooms. As another poster has said, the family suites kind of put a monkey's wrench in the whole connecting room issue also. Disney would prefer you to book a family suite. Again I don't mean to sound negative, but the Dis has always been a wonderful forum for information and this is just my personal experience. The odds are that you will get connecting rooms, but I would be prepared and not be too upset if you don't.

Enjoy The Magic!!

maxiesmom
05-05-2011, 07:05 AM
I have to say, I am glad this thread has remained civil. I about got beat up over on the Family Board for saying that there was even a small chance you may not receive connecting rooms.

I agree, there is no need to stress about it. Even though being in 2 seperate rooms without the connecting door is not ideal, it is workable. It shouldn't ruin your vacation. And the chances of it happening to you are really small.

luvmyguyz
02-07-2012, 08:02 PM
I figure if it doesn't work out then hubby can sleep with the kids and I'll take the other room. :cool1:

Too funny!! :rotfl2::rotfl::laughing:

We are still trying to decide between 2 rooms at Pop and a family suite at AoA. I am leaning more toward the family suite at AoA (my kids would LOVE the Nemo suite), but cannot deny the fact that if free dining is offered at Pop and not AoA (as I have heard is a distinct possibility), it just wouldn't make sense to throw away those savings. I would be pretty disappointed if we didn't get connecting rooms, and would probably throw a fit in the lobby (yes, sometimes, I am THAT person), but in the end, we would deal with it and move on. Still, I love LovingDisney11's idea for handling the situation! :laughing: