PDA

View Full Version : Really confused about "seasons" at Disneyworld

queenofhartz
04-27-2011, 07:21 PM
So, I'm confused about the 2011 seasons at Disneyworld. Does anyone know what they are or where I can get a list of them? Looks like the changed value season and added a value 1 and 2? huh? :confused:

GoofyFairie
04-27-2011, 07:27 PM
The seasons vary by resort. I discovered when I was checking out different resosrts in different categories that what can be a value season for one may not be a value season for another, though for the most part they are pretty similar. You might find a chart on allears. Hopefully someone else can give you more information.

Sue M
04-27-2011, 07:31 PM
I noticed the value 1 & 2 also :rolleyes: sheech!

http://allears.net/acc/faq_hot.htm

click on the resorts fact sheet links to the left of the page to see the season chart for each resort.

queenofhartz
04-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks! All Ears had the info I was looking for, and I sure am glad, because they've changed some things since I went last...I think. Beach club had a Value, Regular, Regular II, Fall rate, etc. It's kind of complicated.

TheRustyScupper
04-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Hopefully someone else can give you more information.

1) The seasons are different for different resorts.
2) There is an easier way to tell.
3) Ask me when I want to go.
4) It always seems to be a high-priced season.

Sue M
04-27-2011, 09:06 PM

:laughing:

RMulieri
04-28-2011, 09:23 AM
They seemed to have virtually eliminated the Value season between Thanksgiving and New Years and now call it Fall.

jace
04-28-2011, 09:28 AM
well that sucks:sad1::sad1:

RMulieri
04-28-2011, 09:40 AM
well that sucks:sad1::sad1:

It does that the December Value season is gone.For me to go in December it would cost me almost $100 more per night than it did last year

mickey&minniealways
04-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Seasons for dvc are also completly different from what you will get going throudh disneys central reservations. Thery are broken up into 5 seasons.

queenofhartz
04-28-2011, 06:57 PM

LOL! :rotfl:

I also was able to find detailed charts on the Disneyworld.com website if anyone else is interested. There is Regular and Regular II, Value and Value II, Fall, Holidays, etc. It's really complex. I was just trying to figure out the cheapest time of year to be honest. ;) It looks like it's the first 4 weeks of the year after New Years at most resorts.