PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland CP Check-ins

JoshWDCAnaheim
04-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi everyone! The days are counting away to all of our sign-in dates and I'm sure we're all excited and trying to figure out what to pack and getting ready for the College Program!!

For Check-in does anyone have ideas on what to wear? I know we'll be doing paperwork and taking our pictures for our ID cards. Anyone else know what goes on during sign-in? Do we get our ID cards that day??

glendalais
04-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi everyone! The days are counting away to all of our sign-in dates and I'm sure we're all excited and trying to figure out what to pack and getting ready for the College Program!!

For Check-in does anyone have ideas on what to wear? I know we'll be doing paperwork and taking our pictures for our ID cards. Anyone else know what goes on during sign-in? Do we get our ID cards that day??

Paperwork and ID Pictures are the main things you'll be doing during Check-In. You should also be finding out your work location at that time.

You will receive your Disneyland Resort Cast Member ID Card at the end of your Traditions course, which will be held at the Team Disney Anaheim building several days after your arrival.

JoshWDCAnaheim
04-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Paperwork and ID Pictures are the main things you'll be doing during Check-In. You should also be finding out your work location at that time.

You will receive your Disneyland Resort Cast Member ID Card at the end of your Traditions course, which will be held at the Team Disney Anaheim building several days after your arrival.

Thanks for the response Glendalais! Any ideas about what to wear?

OCgirl
04-28-2011, 02:14 PM
During the Disneyland CP check-in, only wear comfy clothes. Many people want to look their best for the first time they meet other CPs and the housing managers, but don't worry about it, there will be plenty of occasions for that. Most, if not all, CPs will be wearing jeans and tshirts.