PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance E-mails

alexramz1515
04-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Anybody get an acceptance email today? I heard they were sending them out soon.

claire0012
04-26-2011, 10:44 PM
I got an acceptance last night! Attractions- move in 8/31

lsterling23
04-26-2011, 10:46 PM
I really hope I still get an acceptance e-mail, at this point though I haven't had anything since my pending letter so i'm assuming that means I didn't get accepted....still keeping my fingers crossed!

:tinker: good luck :)

Mrs.H
04-27-2011, 04:00 AM
I really hope I still get an acceptance e-mail, at this point though I haven't had anything since my pending letter so i'm assuming that means I didn't get accepted....still keeping my fingers crossed!

:tinker: good luck :)

Me too. I just did my DLR interview a week ago so I have nothing from them at all yet and pending since 3/25 for WDW

claire0012
04-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure you will get accepted! No worries.

lsterling23
04-27-2011, 08:39 PM
I was completely unaware of the fact that we could apply for both locations. I originally applied for WDW (accidentally, I meant to do the DLR application). I went to have my phone interview and she said something about WDW and I told her about the mix up (the DLR application hadn't appeared as an option so I clicked the only app. on there- it got complicated..clearly...) So I filled out the DLR application and rescheduled a phone interview (thankfully with the same person). Then I got my pending letter two weeks later and haven't heard anything since. I just hope all the confusion didn't cause any bad ju-ju. haha.

I would happily take either, but I haven't ever been to WDW. (CRAZY, I KNOW!) I am a west coast girl. The furthest "east" I have been is New Mexico... but I have 8 states covered. lol

Sorry, I can't tell a short story. :)

:tinker: keep your fingers crossed for us hopefuls!

lsterling23
04-27-2011, 08:41 PM
and i'm repetitive...hahahaha sorry :)

claire0012
04-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Wow, that had to be confusing for you! But I'm sure they won't hold it against you when it comes to your acceptance.