PDA

View Full Version : DCP freak out

PrincessM050505
04-22-2011, 06:38 PM
So I applied to the DCP at the very last min. on Mon. and I had my phone interview on Wed. This is the second time I had an interview (last time I didn't get in) and I thought you receive an email after you have the interview I haven't received anything yet and was starting to freak out (just a lil :goodvibes). Has anybody not received an email after there interview am I just stressing over nothing? Sorry for a kinda a crazy post I just really want to get into the CP.

autie689
04-22-2011, 08:30 PM
So I applied to the DCP at the very last min. on Mon. and I had my phone interview on Wed. This is the second time I had an interview (last time I didn't get in) and I thought you receive an email after you have the interview I haven't received anything yet and was starting to freak out (just a lil :goodvibes). Has anybody not received an email after there interview am I just stressing over nothing? Sorry for a kinda a crazy post I just really want to get into the CP.

It doesn't mean anything. Just depends on if your interviewer sends it out. A lot of people, myself included, do not get the email and are accepted.

bellaDisneydncr
04-23-2011, 06:04 PM
I did not get a "Thank you for interviewing" email and was accepted.

beautybutafunnygirl
04-23-2011, 07:53 PM
I did not get a "Thank you for interviewing" email and was accepted.

Same!

PrincessM050505
04-24-2011, 01:44 PM
Thank you all for the kind comments. Hopefully I will get into the CP just like all of you.