PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples

dskib
04-19-2011, 07:27 PM
I got a chocolate covered caramel apple at HS last year and LOVED it!! We're skipping HS this year though. Does anyone know where else I can get one in the other parks?? I was thinking the caramel place in Epcot, but I hear that line is outrageous!

Thx
Deb

Eastern
04-19-2011, 07:33 PM
They have these at the store in Germany in WS; we were there yesterday and there was a minimal line.

smkohn
04-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Goofy's Candy Company in DTD sells them. You can even customize them with whatever you'd like. I can't even count how many I got during my college program down there, but it was probably more than I should have. Oh well, they're apples, so they're sort of kind of healthy...right? :rotfl2:

Disneyfreak616
04-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Goofy's Candy Co. in DTD and Karmel Kulche in Germany in WS. :love:

Kay1
04-20-2011, 06:29 AM
They used to sell them at the candy store on Main Street in the MK. I haven't been in there for a long time, though. Anyone?

I hope you find a great apple, OP. I love them, too.

:)

marivaid
04-20-2011, 06:36 AM
Karamel Kuche in Germany/Epcot (the line looks bad, but it really isn't)
MK Confectionnary
Goofy's @ DTD
Candy Cauldron @ DTD
The candy place next to the villain shop at DHS
Writer's Stop @ DHS

I always wanted to try one but I can't figure how on earth you're supposed to eat them. I can barely eat a chocolate-covered strawberry without everything coming apart :)

frannn
04-20-2011, 10:27 AM
If not, how much are they? Sounds like a must-eat for our next trip!

marivaid
04-20-2011, 10:35 AM
They usually cost over $5 so you can't use a snack credit for them.
The ones they sell at the caramel shop are pretty expensive, I remember one of them being $9.95.

LJD2143
04-20-2011, 11:01 AM
At Gooys Candy Co, DS likes to order the Create-Your-Own carmel apple:
Carmel apple
Dipped in Chocolate
Covered in M&Ms
Drizzled with Chocolate

It takes him 2 days to eat it!

PHXscuba
04-20-2011, 02:16 PM
This is my guilty pleasure. At Disneyland they make the cutest ones with marshallow "Mickey ears" and dipped in some insane toppings. I am looking forward to doing some "comparison research" at WDW this fall.;)

I have found most places that sell these will slice it for you if you plan to eat it right away.

PHXscuba

MickeyNicki
04-21-2011, 08:33 AM
The caramel place is THE place to get a caramel apple and they will cut it for you too. We have been there tons of times and just once was the line crazy and that was around 8pm