PDA

View Full Version : Disney Camera Straps

MOmousefan
04-18-2011, 09:31 PM
When I go to WDW in two weeks I want to get a Disney camera strap. Can you show me any straps you have purchased? And where you got them.

10dedfish
04-19-2011, 06:25 AM
You can pick them up in just about any decent sized store on main street, and just about any park you go to. However, before you use it, I recommend getting some fine sand paper and going over the edges, as they are laser cut and very uncomfortable.

Matt

ssanders79
04-19-2011, 10:18 AM
You can pick them up in just about any decent sized store on main street, and just about any park you go to. However, before you use it, I recommend getting some fine sand paper and going over the edges, as they are laser cut and very uncomfortable.

Matt

Uncomfortable is an understatement. I tried to give mine away to a friend, but after 30 seconds handed it right back. For now it has been repurposed into a tripod strap that never gets any use.

All American
04-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Have you tried Etsy? I know that there are people who make camera straps there. Maybe there is someone who could make one for you.

YesDear
04-20-2011, 07:01 AM
My suggestion if you have to have a Disney strap is get a good optech or blackrapid strap and take it to an embroiderer at the mall or in your area and see if they can put your favorite character on the strap.

Disney straps suck as a comfortable strap.

MOmousefan
04-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Thank you for the responses. I had no idea how uncomfortable Disney straps were. I will take a close look at them.