PDA

View Full Version : New Polynesian show.

Safari Steve
09-28-2002, 01:55 PM
Auditions have been announced for a new Polynesian show. Here are the principle character descriptions:

Comedic Actor; Warm, friendly, very contemporary Polynesian character. Loves to sing, laugh and eat! Requires solo vocal performance.

Strong leading man type actor; Solo vocal and polynesian dancing.

Mature Character Actress; Full of friendship, laughter, hospitality and fun. Solo vocal performance.

Beautiful leading lady type actress; Requires previous Polynesian dance training.

Athletic, boisterous type actress; solo vocal performance, Polynesian dance helpful.

Luv2Roam
09-28-2002, 05:20 PM
And this is just for the Sunday morning mass! ;) :jester: :jester:

EUROPA
09-29-2002, 02:48 PM
So is this going to be the replacement for Hunchback ?

Tara8595
09-29-2002, 05:16 PM
:jester:

Safari Steve
09-29-2002, 07:36 PM
The sheet just said "A new Polynesian show at the Walt Disney World Resort."
I just assumed that this was to take the place of the Poly Luau (wasn't someone saying a little while back that the Luau was going to be changed?)

WDSearcher
09-30-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Safari Steve
The sheet just said "A new Polynesian show at the Walt Disney World Resort."
I just assumed that this was to take the place of the Poly Luau (wasn't someone saying a little while back that the Luau was going to be changed?)
The auditions are for a new luau, yes. There has been no announcement regarding a replacement for Hunch.

:earsboy:

dansyr
10-01-2002, 12:15 AM
Does this have anything to do with the luau being closed for awhile? I tried to get ressies for March and they said they were not available yet???