PDA

View Full Version : Disney Internship College Program

Disneyfreak828
04-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone! My friend and I are planning on doing the Disney Internship College Program in a few years.:banana: (It will be in her sophomore year and my freshman year). I currently am a junior and my friend is currently a senior. We are hoping to apply and audition next year. Can someone please tell me how the audition(s) work?:)

lovetoscrap
04-14-2011, 10:53 AM
I am going to move this to our College Board. :)

taythegibs
04-18-2011, 02:11 PM
its pretty simple-

1. in school/online presentation
2. online application
3. if you make it past the online application you have a phone interview
4. character auditions if you want to be a character.

for my application/acceptance into the fall 2010 cp i did the online presentation one evening, the next morning i filled out the online application, passed it, and setup the phone interview, a week later i had the phone interview, and two weeks after that i got my acceptance email and the next day i got the package in the mail.

for the online application- be truthful and fill it out as yourself.

on the phone interview- remember to smile, mine was 25-30 minutes long and they asked me many questions about past jobs, hobbies, if i like to talk, if i had acting experience, etc.

EEYORE :]
04-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Regarding the actual auditions, click on the link to my blog and I've discussed how my particular auditions went.

Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

Disneyfreak828
05-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Thank you so much!!! :)

Disneyfreak828
05-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Thank you all so much for youre helpful information. I'm really hoping to get in. I'm trying to do all the reseaerrch i can. When I go to Disney in Novemeber, I think I will ask some of the interns there :) Thanks again!! :D:banana:

Adpi<>Belle
06-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Hii! i have some examples of questions that they may ask on my blog, its alyssasdreamcometrue.blogspot.com
hopefully this will help you to begin preparing! goodluckk

LaurenInNeverland
06-01-2011, 05:10 PM
I have a pretty detailed blog entry about my audition experience as well. It's the entry titled "San Francisco Audition Day - Report" filed under the month of March. The link to my blog is in my signature if it helps. :)