PDA

View Full Version : Kohls Cash Question

njmomtoone
03-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Bought $200 worth of stuff, got $40 in Kohls' cash back.

I need to return some stuff. How do they work that with the Kohls cash...do I bring the cash with me to the return and they will adjust the amount on it?

platamama
03-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Yes, they will adjust the amount of Kohl's cash to reflect your returns.

Or you can take a merchandise credit.

njmomtoone
03-31-2011, 09:56 AM
Yes, they will adjust the amount of Kohl's cash to reflect your returns.

Or you can take a merchandise credit.

Ok good. I will take the KOhl's with me and have them adjust it.

PinkJade
03-31-2011, 10:16 AM
When I took something back, they gave me the full amount back that was over the $50, then prorated the remaining amount of the Kohl's cash and I kept the Kohl's cash. I hope that makes sense.

tlbwriter
03-31-2011, 10:41 AM
What if you use the Kohls cash and spend it but then need to return the items that earned the Kohls cash? I just ordered a bunch of swimsuits for DD and the Kohls cash was emailed to me, but the swimsuits won't be here until next week and I don't know if we'll keep all of them. I could go ahead and use the Kohls cash now (or whenever it becomes valid) but what if I need to make a return after that?

kimkoz
03-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Last time I returned items after using the KC, I was given two options. Either take the value minus a portion of the KC to my original payment method or take the full refund on a store credit. I did the store credit since I knew I was shopping that day.

tlbwriter
03-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Last time I returned items after using the KC, I was given two options. Either take the value minus a portion of the KC to my original payment method or take the full refund on a store credit. I did the store credit since I knew I was shopping that day.

Cool, thanks. I've only used things like Gymbucks where they're stapled to your receipt and you can't use one without the other so I didn't know how this would work.