PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass coupon?

shellcruiser
03-31-2011, 03:25 AM
We are not DVC members, nor do we live in Fl. Seems a couple of years ago there was a coupon available (friends/family type thing) that offered a discount for regular annual passes. Anyone know of something between now and August?

Tiger926
03-31-2011, 05:46 AM
They did that 1x, and 1x only. It was a referral type program, where you got referred, they Passed the Savings along to you, and then they got a Disney gift card for doing so. It was a 10% discount.

First time and last time, in all the years that I've been going to Disney that I saw a coupon/promo for Annual Passes.

There is nothing out now for this type of thing at all, and it's highly likely that there would be. I just got my Annual Pass 2 weeks ago at WDW, it's business as usual.

Tiger

n2mm
03-31-2011, 06:05 AM
I agree, I've been an AP holder since 1995 and that was the one and only time they ever offered anything like that. I passed out the cards to everyone who wanted them, along with my AP family. That was a win win deal. THe new AP holders got a discount and us AP holders got an incentive. No such deal ever since! My DD and family are going in May and would love that deal again (4 APs).