PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Online Budget Calculators?

huntforjulia
03-30-2011, 12:58 PM
My spiral notebook just isn't cutting it anymore. Any suggestions for good free sites? google comes up with a bunch but not sure where to start, checked out a few, looking for recommendations.

Karenj2
03-30-2011, 01:29 PM
What do you mean by budget calculator? I use www.youneedabudget.com, which is a budgeting program (more than a calculator). It's not free, but I think it's totally worth the one-time fee!

I've also heard many good things about Mint.com, which is free.

huntforjulia
03-30-2011, 01:48 PM
I guess what I really wanted was a program, took a quick look at the one you use, looks good. Thank You

TNKBELL
03-30-2011, 05:14 PM
www.mint.com

DisneyMissy318
03-30-2011, 07:45 PM
I found this site through my credit union... https://www.debtinfocus.org - it's completely anonymous - you dont have to be a member - you enter all of your debt obligations, etc... and it gives you graphs and charts and even a pay off plan. I've never used a site like this - but really like it - and it's gotten me on track to get our credit card debt paid off. Hope it helps!

huntforjulia
03-31-2011, 01:02 AM
Thank You for the replies! With everthing going up especially gas/groceries :eek: and trying to save for a trip next year I really needed to get a better budget going.