PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds near Bonnet Creek?

Keacc
03-29-2011, 07:41 AM
Is there a McDonalds near Wyndham Bonnet Creek? I like to have my large ice coffee in the morning. I will have a car.

topolskis
03-29-2011, 07:50 AM
YES! Right by Disney All Star Music. Stayed at Bonnet Creek, son stayed at Disney All Star Music (performed at Epcot - doesn't get any better). McDonald's on the way to All Star (just outside of the All Star Music) Enjoy!

Keacc
03-29-2011, 09:28 AM
YES! Right by Disney All Star Music. Stayed at Bonnet Creek, son stayed at Disney All Star Music (performed at Epcot - doesn't get any better). McDonald's on the way to All Star (just outside of the All Star Music) Enjoy!
Can you give me easy directions? So many of the street around there seem to run in circles.

jerseyboy00
03-29-2011, 10:13 AM
Its been a few years since i was there, but if i remember, you come out of Bonnet make a left and its a little bit down that street past the fire house.

Detailor
03-29-2011, 10:46 AM
Can you give me easy directions? So many of the street around there seem to run in circles.

Yep, turn left from the road that goes down to Bonnet Creek onto Buena Vista Drive and continue about 3 miles. McDonald's will be on the left.

Dick Taylor

ttfn3
03-29-2011, 08:11 PM
If you don't feel like driving, and don't mind Starbucks - WBC serves Starbucks drinks (including iced coffee) at the main building.