PDA

View Full Version : Eat at Whole Foods or Restaurant close by?

crazyfordisney2000
03-28-2011, 08:30 PM
We are going to stop at Whole Foods on our way to our resort. It will be dinner time so we wanted to stop to eat. Are there tables in the grocery store, Whole Foods, to eat their takeout selection, or is there a good restaurant near by you would recommend? We are 2 adults and 2 kids 7 & 9, we would like something somewhat quick, but on the healthy side.

DOOM1001
03-28-2011, 09:59 PM
They do have tables for you to eat at the Whole Foods in Phillips Crossing,as far as restaurants in the area you have pretty much everything and anything available within a 5-10 minute drive,Sand lake rd on the north end of I-4 is even called restaurant row due to the amount of restaurants there area,then you also have International Drive on the south side of I-4 with restaurants from one end to the other.

JennCa
03-28-2011, 11:54 PM
There are tables at Whole Foods and we have eaten there many times. Last summer in the same shopping center we ate at Pei Wei which was like a fast food PF Chang's, done by the same people, high quality food and not too pricey.

I'd check it out if it is still there : )

Jenn

Jason71
03-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Another vote for Pei Wei, great place, even with kids. Like three doors down from Whole Foods.

RumpleMom
03-31-2011, 07:31 AM
We go to Anthony's Pizza which is in the same area. It is delicious pizza made in a coal fired oven.

crazyfordisney2000
03-31-2011, 11:49 AM
Pei Wei is out, my son wouldn't like it (don't want to start the trip on the wrong foot ;) ) Anthony's Pizza sounds like it would be a hit!