PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Colleges?

MickeyMouse98
03-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Since this is a "college" board for college kids, I thought it'd be nice to talk about the college's you're going to, or planning on going to. I, personally, am planning on UT, but Harvard's pretty cool too... ;)

BabySimba
03-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Heh heh. My college isn't that awesome. It's okay. I came here because it's only fifteen minutes from my house so...

I would have liked to have gone to Ryerson University in Toronto but it's too far away and too much money. :sad1:

bkbee88
03-28-2011, 11:22 AM
I go to Fresno State in California! People always ask me why im here in Orlando, and i always say "I didnt get into the Disneyland CP" So, i might move here permently and try to transfer schools and extend my program

psherman42
03-28-2011, 11:33 AM
I go to Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. :D :D
I do love the University of Michigan though as well. And Xavier.

foxgrover257
03-28-2011, 12:06 PM
well, i hated my school which is kind of why i'm down at the CP now. (university of dubuque, iowa) I even ordered a new name tag without my schools name on it :P

But seriously, I hope to transfer to the University of Illinois at Chicago after my program. aaaaaannndddd be a campus rep!

slp1650
03-28-2011, 12:12 PM
I'll be graduating this June from the University of California, Santa Barbara. It's a hard college not to love... I live 3 streets from the beach, the campus is absolutely amazing, and we're a top research school on top of it... Yes, we are known as a party school for events like Halloween and Floatopia, but we just know how to have fun at the same time as working hard.

houseofmouse89
03-28-2011, 12:31 PM
I'll be graduating this June from the University of California, Santa Barbara. It's a hard college not to love... I live 3 streets from the beach, the campus is absolutely amazing, and we're a top research school on top of it... Yes, we are known as a party school for events like Halloween and Floatopia, but we just know how to have fun at the same time as working hard.

I'm from Santa Barbara but go to school in Tennessee. I miss California every day! Enjoy it while you can (:

megarella
03-28-2011, 12:42 PM
I go to Notre Dame, but I also love Duke

monarchs21
03-28-2011, 01:55 PM
I go to Notre Dame, but I also love Duke

wow, someone's smart ;) haha

Old Dominion!!!!

chipNdale007
03-28-2011, 03:20 PM
I go to a small University in VA called Shenandoah University. I see you might have gone to UT...I hope so because I love the Longhorns! Hook'em Horns!

Woodskeeper
03-28-2011, 03:34 PM
I go to the University of Florida and I really love it. The collegiate feel in a college town is a pretty wonderful experience.

Then again I tend to love most places I go to, so I'm sure I'd like most colleges.

slp1650
03-28-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm from Santa Barbara but go to school in Tennessee. I miss California every day! Enjoy it while you can (:

I'm actually from Ventura and trust me... I am enjoying it. I'm a total SoCal kid even though I do want to leave after graduating.

I actually skipped the bad rainy weather last week by going to Florida... left as it started to rain, got sun all week, then returned at the end of the rain.

keypooh90
03-28-2011, 11:13 PM
I go to Emory University currently, but am transferring to Berry College this fall.

dmxwidget
03-29-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm at Carnegie Mellon University.

ericaWDWCP
03-29-2011, 02:53 PM
i am from michigan... and i go to a Community College right now but i want to go to Ferris State University =]

disfan07
03-30-2011, 01:39 AM
I am at University of California, Irvine. The school is great but Irvine is BORING! We do have Newport beach right down the road and DL is not too far away but other than that there is very little to do. And DL gets expensive after a while...haha

I had really wanted to go to UCLA but I didn't get in. Apparently getting accepted as a Psychology transfer student is like finding a needle in a haystack!
But that's where I want to go for either medical school or my PhD.

CorEeyore
03-30-2011, 09:56 AM
I'm at Carnegie Mellon University.

Hey! I'm at the University of Minnesota -Twin Cities! I love it. I went to St. Olaf at first and am definitely not a small campus person. I love living in a beautiful city with great people.

My boyfriend is looking at grad schools and I was wondering how you like Carnegie Mellon. Are you a grad student or undergrad?

collegejunkie
03-30-2011, 02:21 PM
i'm at cornell, transferred from columbia. both are great for different types of people. it's weird to ask what our favorite colleges are, mostly because i assume you go to your favorite lol or we don't have much experience with others. i've visited a ton though, so i guess i have my favorite "pretty" colleges

Princess_Meghan <3
03-31-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm at Marymount University in Arlington, VA and I absolutely love it! :goodvibes

grlwonder
03-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Right now I go to Broward College, used to be a community college but now it's a credited 4 year college. This summer I will be transfering to Florida International University. BC is nice and all but it feels too much like high school to me since it is only 5 minutes away from my house by car. I can't wait to go to FIU.

nhgoofy5923
04-06-2011, 01:52 AM
I am currently enrolled at Bates College, a small liberal arts college in Maine. Even though my family and I live far away from any Disney theme park or attraction, we still get our fill of Disney magic at least once a year!

Pancakes
04-06-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm currently at Montclair State University in NJ and I absolutely HATE it here. I plan on transferring out of here to Florida once I get 60 transferrable credits.

MickeyMouse98
04-07-2011, 10:09 AM
I go to a small University in VA called Shenandoah University. I see you might have gone to UT...I hope so because I love the Longhorns! Hook'em Horns!

I'm still in High School, living in the D/FW, but I visit Austin all the time, I can't WAIT to be a Longhorn!

spbink
04-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey! I'm at the University of Minnesota -Twin Cities! I love it. I went to St. Olaf at first and am definitely not a small campus person. I love living in a beautiful city with great people.

My boyfriend is looking at grad schools and I was wondering how you like Carnegie Mellon. Are you a grad student or undergrad?

I'm actually also at CMU, as a graduate student. What program is he looking at?

Ajaz
04-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Since this is a "college" board for college kids, I thought it'd be nice to talk about the college's you're going to, or planning on going to. I, personally, am planning on UT, but Harvard's pretty cool too... ;)

I'm still in High School, living in the D/FW, but I visit Austin all the time, I can't WAIT to be a Longhorn!

SSSSSS. Texas A&M is where it's at. BTHO t.u. and all that jazz. Thanks and Gig 'Em. :thumbsup2

All joking aside, UT is a good school. I seriously considered going there, and was accepted and everything, but ended up choosing A&M. I love it here, but my friends at UT seem to like it there, too. :)

MickeyMouse98
04-13-2011, 09:50 AM
SSSSSS. Texas A&M is where it's at. BTHO t.u. and all that jazz. Thanks and Gig 'Em. :thumbsup2

All joking aside, UT is a good school. I seriously considered going there, and was accepted and everything, but ended up choosing A&M. I love it here, but my friends at UT seem to like it there, too. :)

A&M is nice and everything, but it's hands down when UT has the 25th best business school. :) And besides that, College Station vs. Austin? :teacher: IT was easy for me. :goodvibes