PDA

View Full Version : Condos/Rental Homes near Universal and Seaworld

Zachsmom4
03-27-2011, 07:37 AM
I am thinking about doing a week long Universal/Seaworld trip next winter. Are there any rental homes/condos near these places or would it be fine to stay at Windsor Hills?

sjanus
03-27-2011, 09:11 AM
If you are fine with a condo or townhome, Vista Cay Resort would be more convenient for you. It is the only short term rental resort in Orange County. You can find individual units on www.homeaway.com or www.vrbo.com or on the owner's website www.*****************. It is by same builder as Windsor Hills and has a fabulous Clubhouse with similar amenities. The units are very nicely appointed. It is about 1-2 miles from Sea World and 3-4 miles from Universal (resort located on Universal Boulevard). It is worth looking into to see if it fits your needs.

Windsor Hills is probably about a 20-25 minute drive from Sea World/Universal, etc. If you don't mind the drive, it is of course also a fabulous resort!

Sandy

pablowest
04-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I am thinking about doing a week long Universal/Seaworld trip next winter. Are there any rental homes/condos near these places or would it be fine to stay at Windsor Hills?

I think that Windsor Hills is the good place for vacation. Good luck in your trip buddy. :thumbsup2

shalom
04-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Windsor Hills is probably your best bet. The closest condo resort I know of is Orlando Sunshine, which is across the highway from Universal, all 2 BR units. You can get villas there by the day, but it's a very small and basic resort with few onsite activities. On the upside (if you share my family's preferences), I've heard it's very quiet and the pool is rarely crowded, because the people within that TS system who go there tend to be older couples -- the ones with families go to the system's other TS in the area, which is much larger, much closer to Disney, and has the snazzy pool and all.