PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Boggy Creek Airboats?

pktbMouse
03-25-2011, 09:54 PM
I would love to take my 8 yr old on an airboat and I notice that Boggy creek are quite close to Orlando. Has anyone ever tried them? thanks

Orlando Vic
03-26-2011, 05:48 AM
I would love to take my 8 yr old on an airboat and I notice that Boggy creek are quite close to Orlando. Has anyone ever tried them? thanks

I think he would enjoy it. The boats are large and the ride lasts about hour. Don't expect to see gators unless you go at dusk or dawn. Go to their website and get a coupon: http://www.bcairboats.com/tickets.shtml

JennSaint
03-26-2011, 09:45 AM
We just did this in February. We saw gators, turtles, different types of birds etc. It was fun! The captain of our boat was great. He'd stop to let you get pics etc.

carmiedog
03-27-2011, 09:14 AM
We just did this in February. We saw gators, turtles, different types of birds etc. It was fun! The captain of our boat was great. He'd stop to let you get pics etc.

What time of day did you go? We're also planning on Gatorland so no big deal if we don't see gators from the boat, but it would be nice.

OP, we got half off tickets from groupon a month or two ago. I haven't seen them since, but they might pop up again.