PDA

View Full Version : Best Western- DTD

HannahHeartsDisney
03-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Hey! Was wondering if anyone had ever stayed at the Best Western in Downtown Disney. I'm curious as to how nice it is, views, transportation, and their service. We've booked this online for September trip but never stayed and just curious:)

Shelly F - Ohio
03-23-2011, 08:24 AM
My beautican stayed there last year. Said the room was ok and transporation was bad. She hated haveing to be on their pick up schedule wishes she had a rental car.

bluejasmine
03-23-2011, 08:25 AM
We always stay in a DTD hotel the night before we check into our WDW resort.

Stayed at BW last yr, I had gotten an amazing rate from a newsletter for a disney view room for $59 plus tax.

CHeck in was quick, they gave us a coupon book for DTD and we went up to check out the room, it was very clean and had an amazing view. Now Epcot seemed far off but we could clearly see Epcot Ball.

Later that night we opened a bottle of wine on the balcony and watched Illuminations, wonderful way to start our trip.

While we went with Hilton DTD this yr I would defanitely go back to BW DTD.
We chose Hilton b/c they had a special rate that included 4 disney quest tickets so we just couldnt pass it up, we dont do the water park and more option we normally buy DQ tickets offline from mapleleaf or ticketmamma but this deal was even better..

Now remember they will charge you a $8.99 resort fee per day when you check in..

spiceycat
03-23-2011, 02:00 PM
stayed before the latest rehab - it was very nice. paid extra for a view of the Mk. and it was definitely worth it for me.

with the latest rehab it is surpose to be really nice.

the pool was small.

used the buses - they were fine - they must share a bus with the other hotels on their side. plus each bus must go to 2 parks.

they say every 30 minutes and it worked for me. going back would walk over to a WDW hotel and take their bus to DD and walked back. definitely same a bit of time. now also shopped at DD, so it worked well for me