PDA

View Full Version : Anyon else notice that the only redemption awards left at etour are....

jdads2
05-04-2001, 01:32 PM
a donation to the Red Cross and ask Dr. tech?

I really hope that EVERYONE is wrong about etour folding...pipe dreams, I know. But if they are wrong, it should be easier to get a GC this saturday.

.....let me guess, someone is going to answer this post with a press release from etour saying that they are shutting down @ 5:00 today...go ahead and ruin my dream.
:D

dmslush
05-04-2001, 02:00 PM
I think the reason that those are the only two left is because everything else sold out. There are usually some ice.com left this time during the week, but I guess some people went ahead and cashed out for those in case etour does shut down.

As far as Dr. Tech and the Red Cross, I don't think people want to waste their points on Dr. Tech when it is basically just a coupon. And for the Red Cross, when I donate to a place like that, I want to right the check and send it myself just to make sure that it is really going to that organization. I have always wondered if these programs really sent the donation or not.