PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo Bonnet Creek here we come...

jshowe
03-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Can not believe it but we got last minute reservations for March 31 through
April 8 (2 bedroom) with Ken Price. Cannot wait !!!:banana:

I have read, and read, and read the ...love Bonnet Creek.... thread but for the life of me cannot figure out where we want to request..

It will be me, DH, and DS-15 and DD-13. Kids are really into the pools and lazy rivers so do we want building 5 or 6... I think we are going to request a lake view and not worry about fireworks views.

Can anyone verify which building would be the best for us. We don't care too much about the pirate ship b/c the kids are older... we just want a LARGE pool near the lazy rivers.

Thanks so much.. and I will keep reading the thread to find out more. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to it...it's awesome.

DCTooTall
03-15-2011, 06:07 AM
I just got back from a nice stay in a lake view in Building 5. The fort/lazy river pool is right out the back door of the building, and the pirate ship slide pool isn't that far of a walk if you wanted to check that one out.

I personally also like the building because the hot tub at the pool is a little more secluded than the ones over at Building 4.

jshowe
03-15-2011, 09:41 AM
I just got back from a nice stay in a lake view in Building 5. The fort/lazy river pool is right out the back door of the building, and the pirate ship slide pool isn't that far of a walk if you wanted to check that one out.

I personally also like the building because the hot tub at the pool is a little more secluded than the ones over at Building 4.

sounds great to me. DH loves the hot tub so that will be perfect... now if we only get our request. thanks so much.