PDA

View Full Version : Hotel for one night - arriving late and going to WDW in am

Barbara C
03-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Hi all -

We are landing in Orlando around 8pm on a Friday. We are staying at the Polynesian in WDW beginning Saturday but I don't want to pay for that room on Friday night since the kids will be going straight to bed once we arrive. I'd like to wake up early Saturday morning, drop off our bags at the Poly and head straignt to the MK. :banana:

Can anyone recommend a hotel for that Friday night? I'm looking for something reasonably priced and clean. Also, we won't have a car so I'm hoping to find a hotel that's easy to get to from the airport.

Thanks for your help!

spiceycat
03-14-2011, 11:58 AM
the airport hotels will work

but might just consider one of the values - you are on disney property and with DME - the transportation is easy.

disney will transfer your luggage to Polyn for you

Jenny-momof3
03-14-2011, 12:31 PM
I was going to suggest staying at a value resort as well. So much easier IMO! Especially since you want to hit the parks the very next morning. You won't have to mess with your luggage and you have free transportation from the airport.

Barbara C
03-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Staying at a value is a great idea. We'll be there in September so the price should be right.

Thanks!!

sscassel
03-15-2011, 06:18 PM
No doubt book a night a the value hotel. Disney is great about transfering your bags around.