PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Taxi question

rvchat
03-09-2011, 05:25 PM
will be at epcot and not planning to leave as early as our dfs who are driving us there.

Are there cabs to get us back to hotel ? how would we arrange and if any one knows what they'd charge for a trip to / near blue tree resort?

It's very close to downtown disney (the bluetree),,, I think.... :laughing:

cglaura
03-09-2011, 06:44 PM
will be at epcot and not planning to leave as early as our dfs who are driving us there.

Are there cabs to get us back to hotel ? how would we arrange and if any one knows what they'd charge for a trip to / near blue tree resort?

It's very close to downtown disney (the bluetree),,, I think.... :laughing:

The Bluetree has scheduled transportation, maybe you can call and find out the times...

* Free Schedule Transportation to Disney, Universal and Sea World
* Free Schedule Transportation to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores

http://www.bluetreeorlando.com/orlando-resort-amenities.htm

Sweettears
03-09-2011, 06:49 PM
There are cabs by the resort bus stops outside the main entrance. If you are leaving after illuminatins you might be better off exiting through the IG and taking a cab from the Beach Club. Not sure on cost but my guess would be no more than $20.

rvchat
03-09-2011, 06:51 PM
There are cabs by the resort bus stops outside the main entrance. If you are leaving after illuminatins you might be better off exiting through the IG and taking a cab from the Beach Club. Not sure on cost but my guess would be no more than $20.

Thank you. great idea.

I don't know what I'd do without you all! THIS BOARD IS SO GREAT. :goodvibes