PDA

View Full Version : Best Small Attractions

britdis
03-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Looking to fill down down-time out of the parks with smaller attractions so i was wondering outside of the Disney/Universal/Seaworld/etc big attraction what are your favourites in orlando?

I've heard good things about the Titanic exhibition & Gatorland.

Orlando Vic
03-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Looking to fill down down-time out of the parks with smaller attractions so i was wondering outside of the Disney/Universal/Seaworld/etc big attraction what are your favourites in orlando?

I've heard good things about the Titanic exhibition & Gatorland.\

Gatorland is very popular.

momtoejanda
03-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Not really outside of disney but.....

My kids love Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf. It was very relaxing.

happily single
03-09-2011, 09:27 PM
I hear that Wonderworks and the dinner magic show are very popular. I'm hoping to try them out during our April trip

crazelion
03-09-2011, 10:25 PM
How about dinner show on off day from the parks. I love going to the flea markets on I-drive if they is still there.

Watson34
03-10-2011, 01:12 AM
I hear that Wonderworks and the dinner magic show are very popular. I'm hoping to try them out during our April trip

I just have read in books or watched in movies about Disney. Really want to go there in real. I have heard that it is like a dream land.. How have you guys found it? :rotfl:

kathy884
03-10-2011, 04:36 AM
Gatorland (we go almost every trip - We usually spend about three hours there) and the Titanic attraction (very well done) as you mentioned are great mini attractions. I would recommend both.

Something else, depending on you interests that we found to be a lot of fun was indoor sky diving (each person goes in one at a time with the instructor) in a wind tunnel on I-drive. Our entire extended family group ages 13-74 did it. They get lots of tourists as well as sky diving teams who practice their skills. This is located across from Wet and Wild on I - drive.

http://www.iflyorlando.com/ifly-indoor-skydiving?gclid=CP7AnvTYw6cCFQprKgodIl09GQ