PDA

View Full Version : section 2 or 3 for hoop de doo?

newfiegirl
03-09-2011, 09:24 AM
with kids ages 3 and 6 and dh???

mickeysgirl17
03-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Well, if you can sit in cat. 2, why wouldn't you? Its closer to the stage. Cat. 3 is up on the balcony I think.

OhThePain
03-09-2011, 10:19 AM
I would sit Cat. 3 for a couple of reasons. Cat. 2 is split between the back of the floor and center stage of the balcony. Our least favorite seats are the Cat. 2 seats that are in the back of the theater, mostly because there is more chance for the view to be obstructed (especially for the younger ones) and we actually feel more disconnected from the performance than in Cat. 3 seating. In Cat. 3 seating you are on the sides of the balcony. Everyone at your table sits next to eachother (no one sits across from you). You sit on swivle chairs so while you are eating you are facing the table, which the show is going on you can face the stage. The show does still interact with the balcony, so you wouldn't feel left out. If you are looking to save a few bucks, or in general like the idea of sitting in the balcony, I would go with Cat. 3.

In the end there really is no bad seat in the house, people just have different tastes. :thumbsup2