PDA

View Full Version : icchina

Dznypal
05-04-2001, 09:40 AM
could some please explain something on icchina i checked my account one day and saw there was 2900+ points listed as a reward forTDL the next thing i knew the few points i had were added to the 2900+ and was spent on this TLD (whatever that means!!!) i emailed them but knew i could get better and faster response here!! thanks for the help:confused:

perfectmatch300
05-04-2001, 08:22 PM
I saw the gTDL (or whatever it is) when I logged onto icchina yesterday, but I had no idea what they were talking about so I got out fast! I don't think my points were affected. I was going to ask myself if anyone here knows what that is about before I go blundering back in there. Please can anyone help?

ChisJo
05-04-2001, 11:53 PM
But I have no idea what it means - I thought that it was a bonus for being involved with them, but I was wrong. I tried to convert it to beenz before beenz shut down and get a couple more DD's, but, they said I could only use towards TDL's or something like that, so whatever. I pretty much gave up on icchina when they stopped giving me credit for the searches I made (last time I looked, they still had not credited me for the searches I did over 2 weeks ago). Oh well, I only did them for the beenz points anyway. If they strike a deal with mypoints, maybe I'll continue to use them.

Joline:bounce: