PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace Breakfast 10:20am???

minniemee
03-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Has anyone done the breakfast here at this time, just wondering if they start picking up the breakfast items to put out lunch? Hoping we won't feel rushed through or end up having to eat the lunch menu as we love our breakfast foods!!:lovestruc

Cinderumbrella
03-02-2011, 09:47 AM
We have done this one several times and really enjoy it. We are usually in and out before 11 am, and the food is fresh, the characters almost seem more relaxed since the restaurant is emptying out towards the end. We have never been there during the lunch transition (if there is one)

HTH!

minniemee
03-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks Cinderumbrella!! Just what I was hoping to hear! I actually had a 8:00am reservation, then they changed the park opening time to 8 which totally wrecked that plan as we like to be at rope drop, so this is our back up plan!!!:goodvibes

Cinderumbrella
03-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks Cinderumbrella!! Just what I was hoping to hear! I actually had a 8:00am reservation, then they changed the park opening time to 8 which totally wrecked that plan as we like to be at rope drop, so this is our back up plan!!!:goodvibes

That was EXACTLY how we tried the 10:20am for the first time. It is amazing how many things you can ride in those first 2 hours before the ADR. Plus, its a nice little break to recharge your batteries before heading out for the afternoon. Enjoy!