PDA

View Full Version : The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

Pages : [1] 2

brocklesnar69
02-12-2011, 07:15 PM
The poster above picks any two attractions (or anything on the DLR property):

(Example)
Tea Cups vs Dumbo

...and the next poster chooses which thing they prefer between the two, then lists the next two opions to choose from, and so on and so forth. Only one-on-one, no three (or more) ways. It can be anything on the DLR property, regardless of what park, or even what it is (within reason). It doesn't just have to be rides. It can be stores, lands, restaurants, carts, foods, or..... IF IT'S ON THE PROPERTY, IT'S ELIGIBLE! :woohoo:

Feel free to give a reason why you made the choice you did between the two options, if you'd like.

Let's begin:

Matterhorn vs Big Thunder Mountain RailRoad

Kayla's Mom
02-12-2011, 07:49 PM
BTMR because it's smoother and just a more fun ride IMO.

NEXT:

New Orleans Square vs. Fantasyland

Sephrina
02-12-2011, 08:05 PM
New Orleans Square

POTC or Haunted Mansion

MinnieLovesMickey
02-12-2011, 08:13 PM
POTC

Dumbo or Astro Orbitor?

marcemc
02-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Astro orbit or because my boys like it better :goodvibes

Tea cups or Peter pan?

Sossy
02-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Teacups

Churro vs Dole Whip? About time for a snack.

ironpig70
02-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Never had a Dole Whip so its gotta be a churro.

Splash Mountain or Grizzly Roaring rapids?

brocklesnar69
02-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Splash for me. You just can't beat that amazing classic. The story involved is great too. :cloud9:

Blue Bayou vs Rainforest Cafe

Sherry E
02-12-2011, 08:42 PM
All the 'game threads' have to go to the DL Community sub-forum, so I moved you there.:goodvibes

Kayla's Mom
02-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Blue Bayou

Cinderella or Snow White?

skiingfast
02-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Cinderella or Snow White?

Cinderella

TNP.....PPH concierge or GCH standard room?

TheColtonsMom
02-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Never done either but as soon as we start getting our AP discount and we had already planned a trip to PPH w/ concierge for March or April so I will pick

PPH w/ concierge

Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans

brocklesnar69
02-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Very tough one. The atmosphere in Blue Bayou is AMAZING! But... the prices are outrageous. On the other hand, Cafe Orleans is a very pretty and relaxing little stop with fantastic Mint Julips. Oh man.... I supposed I'll go with Blue Bayou just because of it's stunning stmosphere. It's really nice!

Space Mountain vs Indy: Temple of the Forbidden Eye

Gisele
02-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Indy, because that is one of my most favorite rides. SM, I will not ride anytime, because I don't want it to make me ill.

The Jungle Cruise or It's a Small World?

I'm mikey
02-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Indy, because that is one of my most favorite rides. SM, I will not ride anytime, because I don't want it to make me ill.

The Jungle Cruise or It's a Small World?

The Jungle Cruise becouse there's no annoying song

Buzz lightyear or Toy story midway mania?

Peace.love.mickey
02-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Buzz lightyear or Toy story midway mania?

hard one....Buzz right now because you can get a FP, so there is not long wait! Oh and my score kicks bootie on it :)!!!

Tower or Soarin'?

brocklesnar69
02-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Now that is a tough choice. Soarin' is so relaxing and peaceful. Tower of Terror is so exciting and spooky. I think I'll go with Tower of Terror. I just love the ups and downs. I wish there were more of them and they lasted longer, but the ones we get are great. (But Soarin' is still amazing)

Disneyland Railroad vs Mark Twain Riverboat

skiingfast
02-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Disneyland Railroad vs Mark Twain Riverboat

The railroad of course. It sees a lot of what the Twain does and so much more.

TNP....Do you prefer the French Market or River Belle Terrace?

TheColtonsMom
02-13-2011, 11:19 PM
The railroad of course. It sees a lot of what the Twain does and so much more.

TNP....Do you prefer the French Market or River Belle Terrace?

River Belle Terrace for the history..Walt used to sit here and people watch and I get to do the same

TNP: Mark Twain or the canoes

Gisele
02-13-2011, 11:50 PM
The Mark Twain, because I love that boat. To where the canoes, well I don't swim so therefore, I do not want some rowdy tipping the canoe over. Because frankly,I don't believe that anyone would save me. What can I say.

The Enchanted TikI Room or HMH?........For me, hands down, Tiki!

brocklesnar69
02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
Is HMH the Haunted Mansion? If so, I choose that. I love the Haunted Mansion. Tiki Room is ok, but it's not a must for me to see.

Adventureland vs Tomorrowland

TheColtonsMom
02-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Is HMH the Haunted Mansion? If so, I choose that. I love the Haunted Mansion. Tiki Room is ok, but it's not a must for me to see.

Adventureland vs Tomorrowland

This is harder than it seems...

Tomorrowland by it's nature never catches up always seems to not quite reach tomorrow lol But this is a nice open space even on a crowded day and it houses some favorites like Space Mountain & Star Tours & BLAB

Adventureland would win hands down as you really feel immersed in the land here and the rides/attractions are all great IJ, JC, The Tiki Room to name a few and I love the shops but it is also the one place in DL that on a crowded day can easily cause a panic attack that land is really narrow.

Based on my last trip I am going to give it to Tomorrowland it never gets enough love.

TNP...BLAB ot TSMM?

brocklesnar69
02-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Buzz Lightyear has the cooler ride through, but Toy Story Mania is a lot more competitive. So I'll go with Toy Story Mania.

(For those of us, like me, who aren't quite sure what the abbreviations stand for, would you mind just writing out the name of the attraction please? :confused3)

World of Color vs Fantasmic

TheColtonsMom
02-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Buzz Lightyear has the cooler ride through, but Toy Story Mania is a lot more competitive. So I'll go with Toy Story Mania.

(For those of us, like me, who aren't quite sure what the abbreviations stand for, would you mind just writing out the name of the attraction please? :confused3)

World of Color vs Fantasmic

Fantasmic for storyline vs trailers

TNP: Mr Toad or Pinocchio

brocklesnar69
02-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Mr. Toad! I loved the part where the train hits you. It actually made me jump. I thought for sure the car we were in would jerk and turn out of the way, just missing it. But the illusion of the thing coming right at us, and ultimately hitting us was just great! But overall, the whole thing was very nice. Pinocchio is good, but I just prefer the other.

Main Street U.S.A vs Fantasyland

skiingfast
02-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Main Street U.S.A vs Fantasyland

Fantasyland DL. It's super well themed and I can say hi to Harold.

TNP.......Do you prefer.....Popcorn or Turkeylegs?

Gisele
02-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Sorry mate,but I fail to understand the rational behind your question. For this thread has to do with DL attractions. Not food.

skiingfast
02-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Sorry mate,but I fail to understand the rational behind your question. For this thread has to do with DL attractions. Not food.

Well kind of. The title say attractions however the explanations say this.
"It can be stores, lands, restaurants, carts, foods, or..... IF IT'S ON THE PROPERTY, IT'S ELIGIBLE"

So popcorn or turkey legs?

Gisele
02-14-2011, 09:36 PM
OK.. so I did not read the fine print! ;) A thousand pardons! :) Please, may I still have my dessert?

Pop corn....

A day old churro or fresh kettle corn?

skiingfast
02-14-2011, 09:48 PM
OK.. so I did not read the fine print! ;) A thousand pardons! :) Please, may I still have my dessert?

A day old churro or fresh kettle corn?

You are pardon but leave the churro aside I'd prefer the Kettle Corn.

TNP.......HM with an hour wait or walk on POTC?

Gisele
02-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Walkin' with the pirates me bucko! Why is the rum always gone?................ oh thats why!

Jack Daniels or Captain Jack?

brocklesnar69
02-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Although I don't drink the stuff, Jack Daniels. I hate the Pirates movies and don't like that they re-themed the ride to it. So Captain Jack is just blah! (Pirates 2 was decent, but 1 & 3 were terrible)

Main Street Emporium vs Main Street Magic Shop

TheColtonsMom
02-15-2011, 10:36 AM
Althought I don't drink the stuff, Jack Daniels. I hate the Pirates movies and don't like that they re-themed the ride to it. So Captain Jack is just blah! (Pirates 2 was decent, but 1 & 3 were terrible)

Main Street Emporium vs Main Street Magic Shop

Magic Shop there are things there you can find no where else and the CMs doing the magic tricks make this almost a mini show instead of just a shopping trip.

Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck

brocklesnar69
02-15-2011, 06:17 PM
Why, Mickey Mouse of course. But Donald is awesome. I love how he has this attitude about everything.

Thunder Mountain vs Tower of Terror

MinnieLovesMickey
02-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Tower of Terror! Could spend all day on this.

Eat dinner at Club 33 or spend the night in the Disneyland Dream Suite?

Gisele
02-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Dream Suite please. :)

Photo Op with Capt. Jack (CM) or watch fireworks?

MinnieLovesMickey
02-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Dream Suite please. :)

Photo Op with Capt. Jack (CM) or watch fireworks?

Even though it has to be a CM and not Johnny Depp, I'll still take the photo op.

Which ride would you rather be stuck on Splash Mountain or POTC?

Gisele
02-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Anchors down... me pirates!

Three day old pop corn or 3 day old Churro?

MinnieLovesMickey
02-15-2011, 09:13 PM
I want to keep my teeth so I'll go with 3 day old popcorn (it's not that bad, I had popcorn in my ghost Mickey bucket for days).

Billy Hill or The Hillbillies?

Gisele
02-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Don't they rather go together? If not, then Billy.

2 1/2 day old weenies or 2 1/2 day old sausages?

brocklesnar69
02-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Old Weenies, I guess. As long as they're not stale. :D

Toontown vs Downtown Disney

Gisele
02-16-2011, 09:34 PM
D T D.

Poo or the Princesses? ;)

skiingfast
02-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Poo or the Princesses? ;)

Princesses. They are sweeter than honey.

TNP......Screemin or Soarin?

brocklesnar69
02-17-2011, 12:08 AM
California Screamin'! I just love the speed of the blast-off and ups & downs and banks and the flip. It's rather mild by comparion to other bigger coasters (like at Magic Moutain for example) but it's a nice one. Its greatest feature is that it is so long; the ride time is really nice, and you get wonderful views of the surrounding area unlike anywhere else on property.

Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor vs Main Street Cone Shop

Gisele
02-19-2011, 10:30 AM
I like both..... but if I have to go with one, then..... The Gibson Gals...

The Haunted Mansion v. The Haunted Mansion Holiday.

I'm mikey
02-19-2011, 12:59 PM
The Haunted Mansion v. The Haunted Mansion Holiday.

The original Haunted Mansion, Haunted Mansion holiday just seems a bit cheesy to me.

Silly Symphony swings or the Golden Zephyr?

brocklesnar69
02-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Golden Zephyr for me. I haven't ridden the other one since it's been changed, but if my memory serves me correct, the Zephyr went higher than the other one.

Indiana Jones Adventure vs Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

TheColtonsMom
02-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Golden Zephyr for me. I haven't ridden the other one since it's been changed, but if my memory serves me correct, the Zephyr went higher than the other one.

Indiana Jones Adventure vs Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Big Thunder it is my DS6's 2nd favorite ride so we rode it alot!

Frozen Banana or Mickey ice cream bar?

brocklesnar69
02-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Frozen Banana! Mmmmmmm! Those are so good, and they're not too bad for you either (compared to straight up ice cream)

World of Disney (store in DTD) vs Main Street Emporium

spacemermaid
02-19-2011, 04:26 PM
As much as I usually go for "old school" rather than "newfangled" :laughing:, I'm going to have to say World of Disney. Not just because it's HUGE, but because the selection of kitchen items & Haunted Mansion-related items (two of my favorite types of souvenirs!) are way better than at the Emporium. Or at least, that's what I've observed.

Pirates or Haunted Mansion?

brocklesnar69
02-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Tough tough one..... but I suppose I'll go with Pirates just because there is more to it and all the great scenery it has, plus the nice drops. POTC is WAY better at DL than at WDW. The Haunted Mansion is about even though. But yeah, the Pirates at DL is just amazing! (But so is Haunted Mansion) :)

Thunder Mountain vs Space Mountain

TheColtonsMom
02-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Tough tough one..... but I suppose I'll go with Pirates just because there is more to it and all the great scenery it has, plus the nice drops. POTC is WAY better at DL than at WDW. The Haunted Mansion is about even though. But yeah, the Pirates at DL is just amazing! (But so is Haunted Mansion) :)

Thunder Mountain vs Space Mountain

Thunder Mountain...not so much planning if you want to ride more than once LOL but really I like them both.

Tom Sawyers Island or The Pirates Lair?

brocklesnar69
02-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Tom Sawyer Island. I'm not a big fan of them re-themeing the more classic things (like Tom Sawyer Tree to Tarzan Tree *barf*) But I suppose the Pirates Themeing to the island aren't bad.

Maliboomer vs Star Tours

Gisele
02-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Star Tours......... I enjoy. The other, I will not go on.

Nemo or Splash Mountain?

brocklesnar69
02-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Splash for sure! It's a classic (quite frankly, I'm suprised Disney hasn't flubbed it up like they done with a lot of other rides). Nemo is alright, but I prefer the original subs. They were scary; going under the Arctic Ice Caps and all.

Tarzan's Treehouse vs Frontierland Shootin' Exposition

TeresaR
02-19-2011, 09:18 PM
Frontierland Shootin' Exposition for me. I like testing my skills.

The World of Color or Fantasmic?

Sephrina
02-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Since I haven't had a chance to see fantasmic, I'll have to say world of color

Snow White or Alice in Wonderland

skiingfast
02-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Snow White or Alice in Wonderland

Alice.

TNP do you prefer.......Cupcakes or tigger tails?

brocklesnar69
02-21-2011, 03:22 AM
Tigger Tails for me! :banana:

(More excited for)
Cars Land vs Buena Vista Street

spacemermaid
02-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Buena Vista Street, for sure...not only will it be based on a place/era that's interested me for a long time (Art Deco Hollywood), but it'll directly relate to Walt Disney, who is one of my heroes!

Holidaytime or Halloweentime at the Park?

skiingfast
02-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Holidaytime or Halloweentime at the Park?

Halloween, only because of the Space Mountain Overlay. That's really fun.

TNP, do you prefer....... WCT or AG?

minjo
02-21-2011, 03:51 PM
AG

Haunted Mansion or Nightmare Before Christmas (haunted mansion)?

Gisele
02-21-2011, 05:43 PM
The Haunted Mansion.... Forever and Always!

The Jungle Cruise or The Tea Cups?

brocklesnar69
02-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Jungle Cruise for sure. The Tea Cups are a waste of space.

Monsters Inc. Ride vs Whinnie The poo Ride

Gisele
02-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Monsters..... well unless yee are afraid of such creatures of course...

The Blue Bayou or Café Orleans?

spacemermaid
02-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Although I love Cafe' Orleans (and they have pommes frites, which Blue Bayou doesn't), I'm going to have to say that I prefer Blue Bayou. Not just because of the atmosphere and that, IMO, its menu is the "deluxe" version of Cafe' Orleans' menu, but because to me, nothing says "SPECIAL OCCASION AT DISNEYLAND!" like a meal at Blue Bayou. It's my go-to place for birthday and other "milestone" celebration meals. Also, unlike Cafe' Orleans, I never have to worry that my PS will be no good due to rain. :rotfl:

Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Grotto?

Gisele
02-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Have not been as of yet to either....however am interested in par taking in the near future with that said, if I am in a goofy kind of mood then Goofy!

minjo
02-22-2011, 12:16 AM
[/QUOTE]
Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Grotto?[/QUOTE]

Goofy's :thumbsup2

Splash Mountain or Grizzly River Run?

spacemermaid
02-22-2011, 01:10 AM
Splash Mountain...I love the drop at the end, and the grand finale with all the animals on the riverboat. Fun fact: a great many of the AA animals in Splash Mountain used to be in the America Sings show in Tomorrowland. Some of the old stage scenery also made it...check out the groovy day-glow round flowers :hippie:

Mint Julep or Dole Whip?

brocklesnar69
02-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Well, I'm a Mint Julep kind of guy. :thumbsup2

(More excited for)
Ariel's Little Mermaid Adventure vs Radiator Spring Racers

Gisele
02-23-2011, 12:30 PM
I will go with the mermaids... :)

BTMRR v Nemo.

spacemermaid
02-23-2011, 03:38 PM
BTMRR, for sure! I don't hate Nemo like some others do, but I've already been on it a few times & the idea of either standing in line for 2+ hours again to go on it or getting on it first thing in the morning (instead of the Fantasyland rides) just doesn't appeal to me. :laughing: It's cute & all, and I'm glad that the submarines are operational again, but I'm not standing in line for such a long time anytime soon.

However, I LOVE BTMRR...the wait area is so well-themed, right down to the music that's played, and the ride itsself is so different depending on what time it is/what the weather's like (I'm one of those crazy people who loves going on BTMRR in the rain :rotfl:) that it's a highly repeatable experience.

Roger Rabbit or Teacups?

Gisele
02-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Tea Cups.... because they are vintage.

A half sipped Mint Julep or a full glass of Pirate Punch?

spacemermaid
02-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Gisele, what is Pirate Punch??? I've been to Disneyland hundreds of times and I've never had or even heard of Pirate Punch...is it at Blue Bayou?

Gisele
02-23-2011, 04:39 PM
It is a light raspberry lemonade by Minute Maid. The cup comes with a light up clip on Tinker Bell or Captain Hook.
It is available at Blue Bayou and at Café Orleans. The cost is less at Café Orleans.

spacemermaid
02-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Oh, I see now! I've seen those but didn't know they were called Pirate Punch; thanks for explaining :thumbsup2

I can't pick a favorite as I've not tried Pirate Punch, just seen it.

minjo
02-23-2011, 11:19 PM
mint julep :)

ISAW or Storybook Land Canal Boats ?

skiingfast
02-23-2011, 11:28 PM
ISAW or Storybook Land Canal Boats ?

Probably Storybook Land Canal Boats. For the sunshine.

TNP do you prefer............Matterhorn or the Monorail?

Gisele
02-24-2011, 09:45 AM
The Matterhorn. There is a big difference though between the two. So it makes for a rather difficult choice, because of it.

Mickey Ears or Minnie?

brocklesnar69
02-24-2011, 01:22 PM
(Matching up two different things, regardless of how similar they are, is what it's all about! ;))

Minnie. I'd love to see more of her and Goofy together.

Indy Adventure vs Tower of Terror

minjo
02-24-2011, 10:01 PM
that is a tough one since I haven't been on Tower of Terror, yet.

So for now...Indy

TNP - people mover or Adventure through inner space?

(yes I know old rides that are no longer around)

spacemermaid
02-24-2011, 10:26 PM
I remember both! Though I do miss the Peoplemover, I have to say that Adventure Thru Inner Space I liked even more! The first time I ever went on it, I was about 4 years old & thought it was real...and I kicked & screamed because I didn't want to be "shrunken down to peanut size" :rotfl: After I was old enough to appreciate it, it was a favorite of mine. I liked the way it smelled in there, and the giant light-up snowflake in the wait area.

Going with the "extinct attractions" theme...Tahitian Terrace, or Aladdin's Oasis (when it was still a restaurant)?

skiingfast
02-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Going with the "extinct attractions" theme...Tahitian Terrace, or Aladdin's Oasis (when it was still a restaurant)?

Very tough. Aladdin's Oasis, though I wouldn't want it back because it kind of is the root of the DCA show.

TNP...The Motor Boats or Tom Sawyer cave?

minjo
02-25-2011, 12:07 AM
Tom Sawyer's Cave :)

TNP - Tarzan's Tree House or Dumbo?

spacemermaid
02-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Dumbo...I don't get on it that much anymore, but I have happy memories of going on it with my Nana when I was tiny. :goodvibes

Breakfast or lunch/dinner at Carnation Cafe'?

brocklesnar69
02-25-2011, 02:22 PM
I think I prefer breakfast there. So many little goodies. :goodvibes

Toontown vs A Bug's Land

spacemermaid
02-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Toontown...it has the Roger Rabbit ride & Roger is one of my favorite characters. :thumbsup2

it's a small world holiday overlay or Haunted Mansion Holiday?

brocklesnar69
02-25-2011, 02:40 PM
The Small World "holiday" overlay is Christmas right? I mean, it's tough to tell with so many different holidays out there. I've never been during many of them. It's a tough choice because Christmas and Halloween are my two favorite holidays, but I suppose I'll choose the Chistmas holiday because it is so beautifully themed. The Halloween one, while great in its own right, isn't quite the Halloween theme I prefer. (Universal's Halloween Horror Nights fan)

Turtle Talk with Crush vs Princess' Meet & Greet

Funball
02-25-2011, 03:00 PM
mmmm matterhorn, i love dumbo, and umm RRCS, and i love bugs land

spacemermaid
02-25-2011, 03:34 PM
The Small World "holiday" overlay is Christmas right? I mean, it's tough to tell with so many different holidays out there. I've never been during many of them. It's a tough choice because Christmas and Halloween are my two favorite holidays, but I suppose I'll choose the Chistmas holiday because it is so beautifully themed. The Halloween one, while great in its own right, isn't quite the Halloween theme I prefer. (Universal's Halloween Horror Nights fan)

Turtle Talk with Crush vs Princess' Meet & Greet

Yep, it's the Christmas overlay. Though it'd be hilarious and/or scary to imagine a Halloween overlay for it's a small world. :rotfl: Maybe they could just keep the ride as it is, and hide some Pop-Up Ghosts behind some of the dolls...now THAT would be scary :scared1:

For me, Crush's Turtle Talk wins by default...I've never been to the Princess arena.

Disneyland Railroad or the Monorail?

skiingfast
02-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Disneyland Railroad or the Monorail?

Railroad. Monorail is good over the subs and autpia and around matterhorn but the rest? Not so great.

TNP do you prefer.....Churros or Mickey Ice Cream Bars?

Gisele
02-26-2011, 01:25 AM
Depends upon me taste buds......

Chip or Dale?

skiingfast
02-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Chip or Dale?

Dale, Chip is such an instigator.

WYR ride.........Little Mermaid or Star Tours 2.0?

minjo
02-26-2011, 01:26 PM
WYR ride.........Little Mermaid or Star Tours 2.0?

mmm...both??? ok - Little Mermaid

TNP - pirates or huanted mansion?

Sephrina
02-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Tough choice as both are favorites, but I will say Haunted Mansion

TNP...Autopia or Nemo

brocklesnar69
02-26-2011, 02:56 PM
mmmm, I don't really care too much for either, but I suppose at this moment, I'd rather go on Nemo.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride vs Snow White's Scary Adventure

BELLEDOZER
02-26-2011, 05:51 PM
To be honest I don't like either, but if I have to pick one, it would be Snow White, if only for the brass apple that cackles when touched and scares the snot out the people behind you in line.

Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters or Toy Story Midway Mania??

spacemermaid
02-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Buzz; I like the bright colors and shooting at the neon targets when they're lit up.

Casey Jr. or Heimlich's Chew Chew Train?

brocklesnar69
02-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Good God! Casey Jr. by several lightyears. Heimlich is just so... so... stupid; a waste of an attraction, and a giant waste of space like the rest of A Bug's Land. :crazy2:

Disneyland Hotel vs Grand Californian Hotel

Soaptopia
02-26-2011, 07:46 PM
You are pardon but leave the churro aside I'd prefer the Kettle Corn.

TNP.......HM with an hour wait or walk on POTC?

EDIT: Woops! I thought I was on the last page! Ughh.. be gentle I'm new.

Previous poster, I've never stayed at either, but I'd chose GCH!

Matterhorn or Splash?

brocklesnar69
02-26-2011, 07:50 PM
You're supposed to choose from the most recent options, not ones from eight posts up. Anyway...

I really love both rides. This is a really tough choice, but I think I'll go with the Matterhorn just to give it some love. I love the look of the mountain and the views from it. I dig the ride itself too. A little bumpy-ness never hurt anyone... or did it? :rotfl2:

Disneyland Hotel vs Grand Californian Hotel

Gisele
02-26-2011, 08:31 PM
The original property in hospitality, please.

Tinker bell or Stinker bell?

brocklesnar69
02-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Who's Stinker Bell? :happytv:

I might as well go with Tinker Bell, albeit the original Tink from Peter Pan. All subsequent Tinker Bell interpretations have just been lame and stupid and too dumbed down. Ever since Walt died, the people at Disney have really flubbed up a lot of classic characters.

Shere Khan vs Scar

Gisele
03-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Scar

TOT or Space Mountain?

spacemermaid
03-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Space Mountain!

The Christmas decorations in Frontierland, or the ones in New Orleans Square?

brocklesnar69
03-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Probably the Frontierland ones. I prefer New Orleans Square without the additional decorations.

Jungle Cruise vs Mark Twain River Boat

Gisele
03-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Jungle Cruise.....

IASW v Poo

brocklesnar69
03-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Pooh is not bad, and neither is It's a Small World, but between the two, if I had to ride one right now, it would probably be Pooh, only because of where it's located. I like that whole woodzy area. Plus, the candy store is right next to it. :lovestruc

Soarin' vs Space Mountain

Gisele
03-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Soarin'

New Orleans Square v Fantasy Land?

I'm mikey
03-07-2011, 02:48 PM
New Orleans Square v Fantasy Land?

New Orleans Square becouse of the atmosphere

TNP...A bugs life vs Captain EO

spacemermaid
03-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Captain EO...I saw it when it opened the first time around, and it was like I'd found a real, working time machine when I got to see it again after so many years! :wizard:

Haunted Mansion (in its original form) or Haunted Mansion Holiday? :hmghost:

Sossy
03-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Original HM...haven't seen HMH and don't really care to.

Monorail or Autopia?

brocklesnar69
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Monorail. Autopia is too slow and now themed well enough.

Turtle Talk with Crush vs Animation Academy

skiingfast
03-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Turtle Talk with Crush vs Animation Academy

Animation Academy. I don't dislike TT but I like just being able to stroll around in the AC for a while.

TNP do you prefer......Soarin or Screemin?

spacemermaid
03-10-2011, 11:38 PM
Soarin'...I can go on coasters at Knott's, but I can't go on anything like Soarin' anywhere else. Plus, I like the pine forest and orange grove smells. :laughing:

Splash Mountain or GRR?

skiingfast
03-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Splash Mountain or GRR?

Splash, comparatively GRR is just a flash in the pan.

TNP do you prefer.......BTMRR or The Aladdin Stageshow?

brocklesnar69
03-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Big Thunder Mountain for sure. Thunder is one of those rides, at least to me, that must be ridden at least once per every time you enter the park.

Pirates of the Caribbean vs Soarin'

spacemermaid
03-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Pirates! Preferably with a meal at Blue Bayou right afterwards...or at least a mint julep to drink whilst waiting in line. :laughing:

Alice in Wonderland ride or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride?

minjo
03-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Alice in Wonderland ride or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride?

i like both..but will go with Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

TNP...peter pan or snow white?

Gisele
03-12-2011, 02:49 AM
I like both. For the sake of the game though my answer will be Snow White.

Visit the petting zoo or just watch others doing so?

spacemermaid
03-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Just watching others doing so...I got nibbled at by goats in petting zoos enough as a kid to last me forever :rotfl:

Bengal BBQ skewer or turkey leg?

brocklesnar69
03-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Bengal BBQ skewers. They're so good! It just sucks that it's so tiny and you only get a little bit, yet you pay as if you were getting a whole meal. :headache:

Village Haus Restaurant vs Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante

spacemermaid
03-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah, the skewers need to be bigger! Other than that, they're perfect :laughing:

I never thought I'd say this, but...Village Haus! The old menu was grossaroo :sick: but I LOVE the new menu! Especially the chicken sausage on pretzel bread, and the BLT pizza, and the apple strudel...plus the dining area is so cute & well themed.

Matterhorn at night or Matterhorn in the day?

Gisele
03-13-2011, 01:02 AM
During the day, only because believe it or not, I have not been as of yet on that ride during the night. Yes, I know, that is sad. I lead a very depraved, I meant deprived life. ;) No, really....

Share a dole whip with Captain Jack (CM) or Billy Hill?

brocklesnar69
03-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Billy Hill. I'd only be interested in meeting Johnny Depp Jack.

Matterhorn-
Tommorrowland Side vs Fantasyland Side

skiingfast
03-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Matterhorn-
Tommorrowland Side vs Fantasyland Side

Either but for sake of choosing, FL because the wait is usually shorter.

TNP do you prefer.........Blue Bayou or Carnation Cafe?

Gisele
03-14-2011, 01:00 AM
Hands down... the Blue Bayou.

Ohh.... I am watching the gunfight between Albie and Bill again... even his (Albie's) own sister wants him dead.
Now I have seen this episode twice. :)

TOT during the night or day if at all?

brocklesnar69
03-14-2011, 03:38 AM
I love the night rides because you can see all the pretty lights from DCA and DL. BUt during the day, if you look out to the horizon, you can see the coasters from Magic Mountain. TOugh choice, but I guess I'll choose night.

Btw, does anyone know if you can see WoC from Tower of Terror at night?

Frontierland vs Tomorrowland

spacemermaid
03-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Tomorrowland...even though it needs an extensive overhaul IMO, it has Space Mountain, Buzz, Captain EO, and (soon) Star Tours!

Pooh's Corner or Candy Palace?

Gisele
03-14-2011, 11:36 PM
I shall go with Candy Palace.

Candy Palace or Marcelines Confectionery?

skiingfast
03-15-2011, 01:04 AM
I shall go with Candy Palace.

Candy Palace or Marcelines Confectionery?

I'm going to go with Candy Palace too.

TNP do you prefer............Tigger Tails or Dole Whips?

Gisele
03-15-2011, 01:16 AM
I have not had either so far. Maybe on my next trip I will. Tigger tails look pretty tasty.

Skipping in the breeze with Mickey or Goofy?

spacemermaid
03-15-2011, 10:14 PM
That's a difficult one...I love them both...love love LOVE...but since Mickey has to be at his house to meet everyone (there would be some very sad kids...and grownups :laughing: if he were not there) I choose Goofy. :goofy:

Disneyland in the rain or Disneyland during a heat wave?

skiingfast
03-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Disneyland in the rain or Disneyland during a heat wave?

DL park in the heat, because it has more shade than other disney parks. DCA in the rain, because it has less trees.

TNP would you prefer......... Parking in the Pumbaa lot or the old Timon lot?

Gisele
03-16-2011, 01:42 AM
I take ART or walk. :)

Napa Rosa or Wine Country Trattoria?

heilh0und
03-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Hmm I haven't tried the Napa Rose yet, but the menu looks especially tastey, although pricey! So Napa Rose.

Monsters Inc or the Hollywood Limo Ride

(Hollywood Limo ride counts for this because all the figures are still hidden underneath trashcans and stuff in the ride, Muwahahaha!)

skiingfast
03-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Monsters Inc or the Hollywood Limo Ride

(Hollywood Limo ride counts for this because all the figures are still hidden underneath trashcans and stuff in the ride, Muwahahaha!)

Monsters Inc.

I think this is one of the best rides in DCA. It fills a long gap in non Eticket dark rides that are for kids and is better inline with Disney themes.

TNP would you prefer.......Walking from the M&F garage or PPH to the gates?

spacemermaid
03-16-2011, 07:02 PM
PPH to the front gates...because that would imply that I was staying there, whereas M&F parking to gates would imply that I drove there. Since navigating the parking structures makes me nervous, and I've not yet stayed at the PPH, that's what I went with. :thumbsup2

Holiday treats: pumpkin muffin, or Mickey gingerbread cookie?

Funball
03-16-2011, 07:14 PM
pumpkin muffin...soo good....

tnp..do u like to walk down DTD or just walk down main st?

Gisele
03-16-2011, 08:52 PM
It depends upon what I have in mind to do.

Tea Cups v Nemo?

lcasa
03-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Nemo!

(too old for the teacups!)

Blast from the past: Carousel of Progress or America Sings?

spacemermaid
03-17-2011, 12:37 AM
America Sings...I so miss America Sings. That was always the last attaction my family would visit after a day in the Park when I was little.

Blast from the past: Bear Country Jamboree or the Tahitian Terrace?

skiingfast
03-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Blast from the past: Bear Country Jamboree or the Tahitian Terrace?

Tahitian, because Bear Country is over on the other side of the country and I know why it's gone from DLR.

TNP do you prefer........Space or BTMRR?

Gisele
03-17-2011, 01:41 AM
I won't do space. And I love BTMRR! So the latter.

TNP likes to window shop on Main Street?

brocklesnar69
03-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Why wont you do Space? It's basically just like Thunder but it darkness.

Ah... not sure what your question is between, but I prefer actually going into the Main Street shops and shopping rather than just window shopping. FYI, I love Main Street U.S.A.! It is my favorite land!

Captain EO vs World of Color

Gisele
03-18-2011, 12:52 AM
I cannot say for I have not personally seen either. I have scene parts of these shows though on line. So if that counts then the Captain.

I won't ride on SM, because after reading all of the warning signs, I said to my friend if you really want to go on that ride, you will be going without me, look at that warning sign, so hell no. I will wait back in the car..... ;)

Cherry Coke v Coca Cola Classic?

skiingfast
03-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Cherry Coke v Coca Cola Classic?

Cherry Coke, though i wish they had diet cherry in the parks.

TNP do you prefer........... the drinking fountain water or bottled water?

brocklesnar69
03-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Bottled water, no contest.

Gisele, you shouldn't pay any attention to those warning signs. They really only apply to people bad health. If you're healthy, you'll be fine! :thumbsup2

Autopia vs Tom Saywer Island

Gisele
03-18-2011, 01:48 AM
I took too long to post (Again)

Tom Sawyer.... is that the news reporter or Mark Twains character? ?

I am good with both. I prefer bottled though.

Going on Splash Mountain or watching people doing so?

Heidifrances
03-19-2011, 01:14 AM
Watching others, because it's fun to see (and hear) all the reactions.

Sitting and listening to the piano, or to the jazz musicians.

skiingfast
03-19-2011, 01:53 AM
Sitting and listening to the piano, or to the jazz musicians.

Piano since it's a little calmer.

TNP would you prefer...........Walking through Main Street without any one else around or doing that all the way through Adventureland and back to Critter Country?

TheColtonsMom
03-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Piano since it's a little calmer.

TNP would you prefer...........Walking through Main Street without any one else around or doing that all the way through Adventureland and back to Critter Country?

Oh as much as having Main Street to myself sounds glorious, I am chosing Adventureland...this little alleyway of a land is the only place I truly came close to a panic attack in the Christmas crowds at DL.

TNP...burning shack on the island or non burning shack on the island? (You know you see it when you ride the ships or the canoes)

spacemermaid
03-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Burning shack! When I was little I'd see it and worry/ask my parents if it was going to catch the rest of Disneyland on fire. Each and every time I saw it. Drove 'em NUTS. :rotfl:

Pop-up ghosts or Hitchhiking Ghosts?

brocklesnar69
03-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Pop Up Ghosts! I scare them when they try to scare me. :cool1:

Dumbo Flying Elephant Ride vs Aladin Magic Carpet Ride

Gisele
03-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Flying would be especially nice, thank you. Let me know when my carpet is ready please. :)

Swinging from the trees with Tarzan or plundering with the pirates?

brocklesnar69
03-20-2011, 01:00 AM
Plundering with the pirates. Tarzan can go away. Swiss Family Robinson >>>>>> Tarzan.

Walking through the Indiana Jones Adventure Queue vs Seeing Fantasmic

skiingfast
03-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Walking through the Indiana Jones Adventure Queue vs Seeing Fantasmic

Fantasmic is a bit more dynamic.

TNP do you prefer the BTMRR or Indy ques?

TheColtonsMom
03-20-2011, 03:56 AM
Fantasmic is a bit more dynamic.

TNP do you prefer the BTMRR or Indy ques?

Indy...at Christmas we did it in the rain and the outside que was like a tropical rainforest it was wonderful...and the sounds of rain could be heard in at least part of the inside que.

TNP>>>Disneyland at Christmastime or Disneyland at Halloween w/ a TOTP included?

spacemermaid
03-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Disneyland at Christmastime! I go every year in December for my birthday & I love the decorations, and the snow, and the fireworks, and the it's a small world overlay. Not too fond of the Haunted Mansion overlay but that'd be there during Halloweentime too.

Favorite theme song: "A Pirate's Life for Me" or "Grim Grinning Ghosts"?

TheColtonsMom
03-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Disneyland at Christmastime! I go every year in December for my birthday & I love the decorations, and the snow, and the fireworks, and the it's a small world overlay. Not too fond of the Haunted Mansion overlay but that'd be there during Halloweentime too.

Favorite theme song: "A Pirate's Life for Me" or "Grim Grinning Ghosts"?

Yo Ho Yo Ho!

TNP...POTC pirates or Peter Pan/Capt Hook pirates?

Gisele
03-22-2011, 02:09 AM
The Pirates of the Caribeano.

Wait in a long line for Nemo? Or for the Pirates of the Caribbean instead?

taaren
03-22-2011, 03:40 AM
Pirates! The line feels like its continually moving where you stand for awhile in Nemo, then walk 5 feet, then stand for awhile longer.

Train Ride around Disneyland or Monorail Round Trip for a mid-day break?

disneydadreg
03-22-2011, 04:23 AM
the line for the nemo ride can be long! My son loves it so we go but we try to make it the last stop of the night before closing... usually shorter! pirates moves faster

brocklesnar69
03-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Train Ride Around Disneyland. It's just so relaxing to have the wind in your face. I especially love getting to view the hidden Dinosaurs. I will actually take a luch with me on the trail and just ride it until I'm through. Usually takes me about two laps if I'm going slow. I'll get on in Toon Town, ride around twice, and get of in New Orleans Square in time for a Mint Julip.

Watching a Parade vs Using that time to ride rides

Gisele
03-22-2011, 06:25 PM
For me, typically to ride the rides. I will watch the F/W's or parts of a parade, but not normally the whole enchilada.

TNP perusing BTMRR or rushing to SM?

JH87
03-22-2011, 07:12 PM
For me, typically to ride the rides. I will watch the F/W's or parts of a parade, but not normally the whole enchilada.

TNP perusing BTMRR or rushing to SM?

By SM you mean Space and not Splash right? If so then, I would rush to SM to get a FP, then peruse around BTMRR. I like that queue at nighttime :goodvibes

TNP...Splash Mountain during the day or at night?

Gisele
03-22-2011, 07:22 PM
It would depend upon the weather, and if I had my hair done or not. ;)
I have not ridden Splash Mt. yet, because after an inside source informed about the issues that ride has (Of becoming stuck) I decided against it.

On a side note: Ever take a good look around you, where ever you may be, and think, man there are some really weird people out there.

Anyway..... Matterhorn during the day or night? Or do you like both times equally?

skiingfast
03-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Anyway..... Matterhorn during the day or night? Or do you like both times equally?

Really tough. Probably day time so I'm not scared by the abomnable snowman, I mean so I can appreciate the view of Tommorowland more.

TNP do you prefer........Visiting with Pluto of Goofy?

Gisele
03-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Well I do love to act Goofy with Pluto. And I love to howl at the moon with Pluto, and hang out in general with them both.

Tinker bell or Wendy?

alaskagirlchrissie
03-22-2011, 11:48 PM
Well I do love to act Goofy with Pluto. And I love to howl at the moon with Pluto, and hang out in general with them both.

Tinker bell or Wendy?

Tinker Bell, Wendy just seems sort of generic and boring. I would not wait in a line for a picture with her..........but that's just me.

Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp???

Gisele
03-23-2011, 12:02 AM
Johnny Depp.... :) And J D as the Captain too. :)

The poo meister or piglet?

alaskagirlchrissie
03-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Johnny Depp.... :) And J D as the Captain too. :)

The poo meister or piglet?

Who can pick they are both highly huggable.:goodvibes

white chocolate or brown chocolate?? Me...........white.

Gisele
03-23-2011, 12:52 AM
For me, white chocolate is too rich. I love Milk Chocolate.

A Tigger tail or a chocolate dipped strawberry?

brocklesnar69
03-31-2011, 03:02 PM
A Tigger Tail for me. They're just so good!

Shopping in Adventureland stores vs Shopping in Tomorrowland stores

spacemermaid
03-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Shopping in the Tomorrowland stores, for sure...they have all the Star Wars & Captain EO merch :thumbsup2

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen or dinner at Blue Bayou?

Gisele
03-31-2011, 10:51 PM
The Blue Bayou.

Dumbo or the Tea Cups?

brocklesnar69
04-01-2011, 05:02 AM
I'll go with Dumbo. The Tea Cups are nothing more than a cheap carnival ride themed to a classic film.

Shopping in DTD vs Shopping in Main Street USA

TheColtonsMom
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I'll go with Dumbo. The Tea Cups are nothing more than a cheap carnival ride themed to a classic film.

Shopping in DTD vs Shopping in Main Street USA

Shopping on Main St... I hate having to spend part of my Disney money on the Lego store!

TNP... Front seat of the monorail or front seat on the DRR

Gisele
04-01-2011, 11:32 AM
The rail road please...

Peter Pan or the Wilde Toadie ride?

minjo
04-01-2011, 11:39 AM
oh...they are both good...but toadie wins today.

TNP - star tours or space mountain?

skiingfast
04-01-2011, 03:28 PM
TNP - star tours or space mountain?

Space Mountain, though I am excited to see the new Star Tours or at least a few of it's 50 different ride sequences.

TNP.....Starcade or Frontierland Shooting Gallery?

taaren
04-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Frontierland shooting gallery. The Starcade is simply an arcade, not really DL unique IMHO. The shooting gallery is at least themed a bit.

TNP: Wine Country Trattoria or Cafe Orleans?

DoomsdayFAN
04-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Cafe Orleans. I love being in that part of the park.

Space Mountain Queue vs Thunder Mountain Queue

skiingfast
04-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Space Mountain Queue vs Thunder Mountain Queue

Thunder Mountain, it's nice to see the actions of the ride, and that drinking fountain is often very welcome in the middle of the que.

TNP do you prefer.......Walking around Paradise Pier or Rivers of America?

spacemermaid
04-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Rivers of America...but not when everyone's all camped out waiting for Fantasmic :laughing:

Mickey Mouse waffle or Mickey Mouse icecream bar? :mickeybar

DisneyIsMagical
04-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Mickey Mouse waffle or Mickey Mouse icecream bar? :mickeybar

Waffles! Love them!

Left side tunnel entrance to DL or right side?

TheColtonsMom
04-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Waffles! Love them!

Left side tunnel entrance to DL or right side?

Left side in...right side out...every time

TNP.... For letting your kids run or for a break from touring the parks Pirates Lair on TS Island or Grizzly river recreation area?

minjo
04-03-2011, 01:03 AM
TNP.... For letting your kids run or for a break from touring the parks Pirates Lair on TS Island or Grizzly river recreation area?

Pirates Lair on TS Island!!!!!

TNP - Indiana Jones que line or Haunted Mansion que line (not fastpasses)?

skiingfast
04-03-2011, 01:11 AM
TNP - Indiana Jones que line or Haunted Mansion que line (not fastpasses)?

The Indy Que, no question. Though if you've seen the updates on the HM que in WDW, this would be much more difficult to answer.

TNP do you prefer..........to get your first FP for Space or Indy?

DoomsdayFAN
04-03-2011, 01:23 AM
I'd prefer to get it for Space because, to me, Space is the slower of the two lines.

Casey Jr. Train vs Storybook Land Canal Boats

skiingfast
04-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Casey Jr. Train vs Storybook Land Canal Boats

Casey Jr, It has some speed to it.

TNP do you prefer........Taking pictures of the castle or riding the main street vehicles?

taaren
04-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Taking pictures of the castle or riding the main street vehicles?

Definitely taking pics of the castle. My favorite pic of DH & I is the castle with the holiday lights in our winter gear. One of these days I'm going to have to actually try riding one of those main street vehicles ... always seems to be a line when I want to go and I end up thinking: I could just walk to take a look at that I liked but can't bear to spend the money on again ...

TNP - Do you prefer Muppet Vision 3D or the Disney Animation Building (with the Animation Academy/Turtle Talk with Crush)?

minjo
04-04-2011, 01:50 AM
TNP do you prefer..........to get your first FP for Space or Indy?

Indy

TNP - monorail or railroad - just to ride around?

spacemermaid
04-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Railroad...I like to see the dinosaurs & the Grand Canyon diorama.

Indiana Jones with all the lights on, or Haunted Mansion with all the lights on?

skiingfast
04-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Indiana Jones with all the lights on, or Haunted Mansion with all the lights on?

Indy because it relies more on large sets then intricate AA.

TNP do you prefer......Monte Cristos with cheese or meat?

spacemermaid
04-04-2011, 05:05 PM
With meat...I did not care for the cheese-only one when I tried it...neither did my tummy :sick:

Which are you looking forward to more: new Star Tours or Little Mermaid ride?

wdi2b
04-04-2011, 10:04 PM
the little mermaid ride...

the dumbo ride or the magic carpet ride

Disneyfreak616
04-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Dumbo

WADYLB: Matterhorn or BTM???

skiingfast
04-04-2011, 11:20 PM
WADYLB: Matterhorn or BTM???

BTMRR, I've loved it since I was 4, but never got way excited about the Matterhorn. Though I like it too.

TNP do you prefer.......Eating snacks while walking or drinking drinks while strolling?

DoomsdayFAN
04-05-2011, 01:42 AM
Eating snacks while walking. I love to eat Churros as I head to a ride and stand in line, though it usually doesn't last me until I get to the line. :haha:

Walking down Main Street just to view the sights vs Walking through Frontierland just for the sights

spacemermaid
04-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Tough choice...but I'll go with Main Street; Frontierland has the jumping fish, and the patio full of star lanterns that look beautiful when lit up at night, but Main Street has Mr. Disney's lamp in the window, and the candy store, and a classic view of the Castle to welcome one to the Park...

If you could go back in time, would you rather ride Adventure Thru Inner Space or the Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland?

Teki
04-05-2011, 01:47 PM
ooo thats a tough choice I would probably say the mine train just because its out doors and i really would have liked to see the rainbow water :)

Which song would you rather have stuck in your head Small World, or Tiki Room

Heidifrances
04-05-2011, 01:52 PM
I've actually had both stuck in my head on different occasions, but I think "Small World"

Sitting in the front row on Space Mountain or the last row?

skiingfast
04-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Sitting in the front row on Space Mountain or the last row?

Front row.

TNP do you prefer.......Splash from the front or back of the log?

GrandBob
04-05-2011, 03:01 PM
I'd have to say back of the log, because I don't want to get any wetter than necessary. Have to try to conserve dryness, because DGD will make us go on it 15 times in a day, and by the end, we'll all be soaked anyway.

TNP - traditional HM or HMH?

Teki
04-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Traditional accept for the loading area thats better at holiday times I also love the Giant jack anamatronic, but I will always pick the original.

TNP: Canoes or Mark Twain

spacemermaid
04-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Canoes! I love the Mark Twain, too, but the canoes remind me of a hilarious time that my BFF & I had on them several years ago.

Disneyland on July 4th or on New Year's Eve? :scared1:

skiingfast
04-06-2011, 01:21 AM
Disneyland on July 4th or on New Year's Eve? :scared1:

NYE and I would be praying for rain.

TNP do you prefer.........Alladin the Musical or the Pixar Parade?

DoomsdayFAN
04-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Aladdin Musical. I'm not real big on Parades.

Anticipating more: Star Tours II & Little Mermaid ride or Carland as a whole

skiingfast
04-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Anticipating more: Star Tours II & Little Mermaid ride or Carland as a whole

Honestly Star Tours is not of great interest to me, Little Mermaid I look forward to a lot. But Carsland is so far and above those two attractions.

TNP do you prefer....... Screemin or ToT?

DoomsdayFAN
04-10-2011, 12:27 AM
The themeing and the story and just about everything is better on ToT. The only thing keeping me from NOT choosing it though is that it doesn't last nearly long enough. For it to be perfect, they would need to add 4-6 additional up/downs. As it is now, it's too short. Just as you start to really get into it, it's over.

Screamin' is a great coaster and I love how it lasts for a long time. I guess it's one of the longer coasters in the world. It just needs better themeing. Disney should seriously consider plusing it in that catagory. Hopefully they don't make it too cheesy though.

Small World vs Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin

spacemermaid
04-10-2011, 12:40 AM
I love them both, but I'll go with it's a small world for the following reasons:

It's a classic. When I was a kid, maybe 11 or 12, I saw the "making of" special on the Disney Channel (this was back when they would show all the cool made-whilst-Walt-Disney-himself-was-still-around shows :cloud9:) and seeing/hearing it narrated by Mr. Disney really stuck with me. I love the Christmas overlay in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer. I like seeing all the topiary animals out front (indeed, I love the whole facade). And also, it's a nice, long ride.

If you had your choice of either: a stay in the Pirate Suite at the Disneyland Hotel, or a stay in the Dream Suite in the Park itsself?

skiingfast
04-10-2011, 02:02 AM
If you had your choice of either: a stay in the Pirate Suite at the Disneyland Hotel, or a stay in the Dream Suite in the Park itsself?

The Dream Suite, because it's in the park, though I would probably not sleep so I could watch for the night happenings in the park.

TNP would you prefer......... to stay in a standard GCH room or concierge PPH?

spacemermaid
04-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Standard GCH room...especially around the holidays, when all the decorations are up in the lobby. :santa:

The smell of oranges in Soarin', or the smell of gingerbread in Haunted Mansion Holiday?

Little_Birdie
04-10-2011, 09:05 PM
The smell of gingerbread in the Haunted Mansion Holiday! It absolutely gets me in the holiday spirit and it smells delicious! :goodvibes

Which do you like better:
The old orangey tigger tails or the newer sugary tigger tails?

skiingfast
04-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Which do you like better:
The old orangey tigger tails or the newer sugary tigger tails?

I'll say neither because I prefer the Chocolate covered ones.

TNP do you prefer.........Wearing shoes or sandals to the parks regardless of the day's weather?

brocklesnar69
04-10-2011, 11:38 PM
I pick shoes. The only time I ever wear sandles is if I know it's going to be a rainy day. (Sometimes I'll pack sandles along if I know I'll be going on Splash & Grizzly. That way I can change in and out of the real quick)

Tortilla Joe's vs ESPN Restaraunt

TheImagineer
04-11-2011, 10:19 PM
I liked Joe's, but if you're into sports, I go with ESPN.

Walking through the Castle vs Riding the Matterhorn

skiingfast
04-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Walking through the Castle vs Riding the Matterhorn

The Castle walkthrough is very good but Riding the Matterhorn is so much better.

TNP do you prefer.......To bring rain gear or buy a poncho?

spacemermaid
04-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Poncho...because it's a PITB to try & walk through a crowd with an open umbrella! I learned this last October, when it was raining whilst I and many others were leaving the Park & many, MANY others were entering the Park for the Halloween party :scared1:

If all of the boats were removed, and the water were sanitary, which would you rather swim/float through on a hot day: Pirates or it's a small world?

skiingfast
04-12-2011, 05:07 PM
If all of the boats were removed, and the water were sanitary, which would you rather swim/float through on a hot day: Pirates or it's a small world?

Small world, because when you load outside in the hot sun I've already though about swimming in that clear water.

TNP do you prefer........Riding Dumbo or King Aurthor Carousel?

spacemermaid
04-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Small world, because when you load outside in the hot sun I've already though about swimming in that clear water.

So I'm NOT the only one who's thought of that :rotfl:

I like the carousel better; I like looking at all the different ways the horses are decorated.

Emporium, or World of Disney?

Gisele
04-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Emporium, because it is in Disneyland.

The Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland Ca v The Enchanted Tiki Room under new management in Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fl?

GrandBob
04-13-2011, 03:27 PM
That's not even a contest, dear niece! Definitely DL's Enchanted Tiki Room. I say "No way, Jose" to the new management!

TNP - Toady or Peter Pan?

Karenann*
04-13-2011, 03:32 PM
PAN!!!!! Stars, music, flying in a ship...original pixie dust..it has it all!

TNP Monorail or RR?

Gisele
04-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Howdy Uncle! :) I agree, and most profusely at that with your sentiments regarding The Enchanted Tiki Room!

I like both, but for the sake of one answer......... drum roll please.......... Peter Pan...

Story Book Canals or canoing on the Rivers of America?

Frankly.......... my speed is the canals..... what can I say? ;) No, really...

Gisele
04-13-2011, 03:35 PM
I posted just a bit too late.....

The Grand Circle Rail Road please.... my question stands...

skiingfast
04-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Story Book Canals or canoing on the Rivers of America?

The Canoes because they offer some adventure.

TNP do you prefer..........Upper deck of the Omnibus or Upper deck of the Mark Twain?

GrandBob
04-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Mark Twain! After all, you cross an entire continent on the Rivers of America! Omnibus just goes across town.

Which mountain - Matterhorn or Big Thunder?

skiingfast
04-14-2011, 12:38 PM
Which mountain - Matterhorn or Big Thunder?

For asthetics Mattrhorn because it welcomes you to DL from all over Anaheim.

For the ride BTMRR.

TNP do you prefer....Dole Whips or Ice Creams?

Gisele
04-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Ice cream, because unfortunately Dole Whips are just too sweet for me. I know, for I finally tried one last week. I but almost fainted from an extreme sugar high, and that was just after 3 licks. So I traded it for a much needed bottle of water. You can use Disney Gift Cards there too.

Its a small world v story book canals.

TheColtonsMom
04-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Ice cream, because unfortunately Dole Whips are just too sweet for me. I know, for I finally tried one last week. I but almost fainted from an extreme sugar high, and that was just after 3 licks. So I traded it for a much needed bottle of water. You can use Disney Gift Cards there too.

Its a small world v story book canals.

Like both but I can only take IASW once per trip and I can do Storybook land over & over... We did it quite a few times last trip Colton was in love with the minerature houses.

TNP Splash or Grizzly River Run?

skiingfast
04-19-2011, 11:51 PM
TNP Splash or Grizzly River Run?

Love water rides but Splash is way better.

TNP do you prefer.......Moster Inc, Mike and Sulley to the rescue, or the old fashioned dark ride, Snow White's Scary Adventure?

TheColtonsMom
04-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Love water rides but Splash is way better.

TNP do you prefer.......Moster Inc, Mike and Sulley to the rescue, or the old fashioned dark ride, Snow White's Scary Adventure?

Monsters Inc.. just the themeing in the line is wonderful! And Roz harassing my DH at the end? priceless!

TNP...Toy Story Midway Mania or Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters?

taaren
04-20-2011, 03:46 PM
TNP...Toy Story Midway Mania or Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters?

TSMM, the variety inside is really nice. Just waiting for the lines to get shorter in a few years then we'll go on it more than Buzz, since right now we seem to be able to get on Buzz 3x in the same amount of time it takes to stand in line for TSMM 2x.

TNP - Corndog or turkey leg? (Guess that isn't a great question for vegetarians, huh?)

Gisele
04-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Corn dog please....

Disney's kettle corn v pop corn....

personally, I love both.......

skiingfast
04-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Disney's kettle corn v pop corn....

I know people think the kettle corn is something to write home about, but I really like the regular pop corn.

TNP do you prefer.......Rice Crispy Mickeys, with or without the chocolate?

Teki
04-21-2011, 12:22 AM
thats a tough one because Theres so many delicious things at DL Rice crispie treat is never at the top of my list I Think Ill go with chocolate though theres no reason chocolate doesnt make a sweet treat better ;)

TNP: Mickey Chocolate Ice Cream bar or Dole Whip?

skiingfast
04-21-2011, 02:11 PM
TNP: Mickey Chocolate Ice Cream bar or Dole Whip?

Mickey Ice Cream bad for sure, hands down, no doubt.

TNP......Train to be a Jedi or play musical chairs?

Gisele
04-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Musical chairs please...

The Enchanted Tiki Room v Aladdin's show

brocklesnar69
04-27-2011, 12:31 AM
Aladdin's Show. Tiki rooms is a good place to rest, out of the sun, but the show itself is tired. The Aladdin show is still fun.

Entering DCA vs Leaving DLP

skiingfast
04-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Entering DCA vs Leaving DLP

Until recently entering DCA would of been much better.

TNP do you prefer......Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans?

spacemermaid
04-27-2011, 03:06 PM
I love Cafe' Orleans, but I'll go with Blue Bayou for the atmosphere & nostalgia factor.

Mickey's Surf's Up character breakfast or Minnie & Friends character breakfast?

TheColtonsMom
04-27-2011, 03:51 PM
I love Cafe' Orleans, but I'll go with Blue Bayou for the atmosphere & nostalgia factor.

Mickey's Surf's Up character breakfast or Minnie & Friends character breakfast?

Most of you already know this but my family are HUGE fans of Surf's Up ...Minnie's is 2nd in our books.

TNP...Meeting princesses at Ariel's Grotto for breakfast or at Princess Fantasy Fair..(I have done neither so I am curious)

oilergirl
04-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Ariel's Grotto! (No waiting in line and the princesses come to you!)

Fantasmic or World of Color?

TheColtonsMom
04-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Ariel's Grotto! (No waiting in line and the princesses come to you!)

Fantasmic or World of Color?

Fantasmic... we love it and as far as WOC goes nothing about this show has enticed me to waste Disney time with all the hoops to jump through and all the waiting only to get a standing room only spot and watch it through a bunch of heads... I could ride every ride on Paradise Pier including the line for TSMM in the time I would be standing doing nothing...better use of my time.

TNP... French market soup in a bread bowl or Paradise Pier Soup in a bread Bowl?

skiingfast
04-28-2011, 04:24 PM
TNP... French market soup in a bread bowl or Paradise Pier Soup in a bread Bowl?

French Market for the Jumbalya.

TNP.......Do you prefer riding in the front or back of the monorail?

TheColtonsMom
04-28-2011, 06:54 PM
French Market for the Jumbalya.

TNP.......Do you prefer riding in the front or back of the monorail?

We did both on our last trip and definitely the front...more fun to see where you are going than where you have been.

TNP.....Haunted Mansion or Haunted Mansion Holiday?

GrandBob
04-28-2011, 10:43 PM
TNP.....Haunted Mansion or Haunted Mansion Holiday?

Please, give me the original, unadulterated by those cartoonish characters.

TNP loves to ride Indy multiple times every day.

Gisele
04-28-2011, 10:55 PM
I agree G B....

Yes... I love multiple times with Indy.

IASW v The Tea Cups.