PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Vegas tomorrow! (1/21)

tweedlemom
01-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Can't wait! Never been. I'm always a thorough planner for Disney trips, so this has been very different for me, as we aren't planning much at all. Just flying by the seats of our pants! Cris Angel tomorrow night, too. What else shouldn't I miss this weekend? :banana:

DirtyDiana
01-21-2011, 03:53 AM
Vegas is seriously such an amazing place. You'll love it! Although I saw Criss Angel and it... sucked. But that's just my personal opinion. Make sure you see Freemont Street, shop at Miracle Mile, Ceasar's Palace, the M&M and Coke stores :) There's even a little thing at the coke store where for $7 (I think) you can sample 20 flavors of coke from around the world. If you like the Rat Pack I reccomend eating at Sinatra's at the Wynn Encore, or see "The Rat Pack is Back" show ;) There's SO much to do in Vegas though that I can't even begin to reccomend everything! :cheer2:

everylastbreath
01-21-2011, 12:07 PM
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

I miss Vegas! Haven't been there since August. Curious about Cris Angel, post when you get back how the show was. If you have time to catch another show, I would totally recommend LOVE or Jersey Boys- BOTH EXCELLENT. Have a BLAST, it is the Anti-Disney world Vacation, your gonna love it! Where are you staying?

Hedy
01-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Can't wait! Never been. I'm always a thorough planner for Disney trips, so this has been very different for me, as we aren't planning much at all. Just flying by the seats of our pants! Cris Angel tomorrow night, too. What else shouldn't I miss this weekend? :banana:
Tell Vegas I'll be there on Friday!
Vegas is seriously such an amazing place. You'll love it! Although I saw Criss Angel and it... sucked. But that's just my personal opinion. Make sure you see Freemont Street, shop at Miracle Mile, Ceasar's Palace, the M&M and Coke stores :) There's even a little thing at the coke store where for $7 (I think) you can sample 20 flavors of coke from around the world. If you like the Rat Pack I reccomend eating at Sinatra's at the Wynn Encore, or see "The Rat Pack is Back" show ;) There's SO much to do in Vegas though that I can't even begin to reccomend everything! :cheer2: Warning, these include the infamous aperatif known as Beverly.

tweedlemom
01-25-2011, 08:14 AM
Trip was great! Wish I could have stayed longer. Cris Angel was interesting--it was a mix of freaky illusions with a Cirque twist. Definitely enjoyed it. Everything was just fabulous. Can't wait to go back in a couple of years!:cool1: