PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero

jkrislc
01-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know or remember whether Coke Zero is available at the beverage stations on the Wonder. I don't remember it being available on the Magic, but I honestly don't remember what the selection was.

Thanks!

turbo teacher
01-17-2011, 12:52 AM
I've asked this before, and the answer I got was no. There is Diet Coke and regular but no Coke Zero. We cruise on Wonder at the end of Feb - I hope they were wrong. ;)

stitchlovestink
01-17-2011, 02:37 AM
It has been a little over a year since we were on the Wonder, but back then Coke Zero was not available as this was DD's choice of diet sodas... :sad1:
they did have sprite zero though...:confused3

biohaz_man
01-17-2011, 12:14 PM
Coke Zero is not available at the self-serve drink stations. But, make sure you ask at dinner... On our cruise on the Wonder in June 2010 wife asked our assistant server if she could have a Coke Zero and he wasn't sure what that was so he got the head server/dining room manager (Kerry Sean) who asked what it was and regrettably told her that they didn't have it. But, in typical Disney style, the next night and every night after that they had a can of Coke Zero waiting for my wife at dinner... just goes to show it doesn't hurt to ask. Hope this helps.

Dizzyworld
01-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Since it is available at some spots at the parks, I'm hoping one day it will be on the ships.

gmark2000
01-17-2011, 12:57 PM
We always brought our own.

kcashner
01-17-2011, 01:01 PM
They have it on the ships, but it is in cans...which means that you pay for it. It is approximately $3 per can including the automatic tip.

Beverage station has coke, diet coke, sprite, etc...but no Coke Zero.

You are welcome to carry on a 12 pack or whatever amount you choose. You can also buy the cans in many ports and re-stock during the cruise if needed. BUT if you are going to Europe, the Diet Coke is really strange in some places.

pamela k
01-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know or remember whether Coke Zero is available at the beverage stations on the Wonder. I don't remember it being available on the Magic, but I honestly don't remember what the selection was.

Thanks!

We found it on the Magic last year along with Sprite Zero!!

HTH :wave2: