PDA

View Full Version : flavored coffee creamer?

frazzlemommy
01-16-2011, 09:09 PM
OK I admit it, I'm a coffee addict. Silly question: Is there flavored creamer available anywhere on the Magic? I believe I read there's a little coffee shop that serves lattes and stuff (do those cost extra?), but for the most part I just like my plain ole coffee with some flavored Coffee-Mate. If not available, I may carry-on my own (sealed, of course). Thanks for advice! :surfweb:

mare73
01-16-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm pretty sure I've read elsewhere on these boards that the specialty coffees are extra. I enjoy flavored creamer, too, so I like your idea of bringing some flavored coffeemate.

ufcabear
01-16-2011, 10:16 PM
I am also planning on bringing my own coffee creamer on the Dream in February. I really can't handle coffee without it and since there is a fridge in the room it can be kept cold.

scrapycruiser
01-17-2011, 10:57 PM
I go to Costco and purchase the box of single-serve Hazelnut Creamers. It is liquid , but does not require refrigeration.

Gotta have my hazelnut !!:drinking1

MyLove4Disney
01-17-2011, 11:27 PM
Cove Cafe Coffee is not free, you have to pay extra.

I like the flavors also, I brought two different kinds on with me for my 7 day cruise. Kept them on ice in the cool box. Even if you get an expresso from the cove, you can add your own cream flavor to make a large coffee. I also suggest you bring your own large cup. I drink venti size and they don't have cups that large. So I felt like I had my pete's or starbucks each day....

AmandaRG
01-18-2011, 08:02 AM
The Krogers around here also carry a shelf-stable liquid creamer that come about 25 to a box. Just an idea. We have put a couple of Cove Cafe coffees in our budget!

ibouncetoo
01-18-2011, 08:06 AM
And I use the flavored Splenda packets, because (on vacation at least) I like real cream in my coffee. Especially if I'm having to drink Nescafe.

mom2faith
01-18-2011, 08:30 AM
Cafe Cove runs about the same as any coffee joint. A large Latte was $4.97 (approx). It was decent coffee and there was never a line. In the morning they allowed DD to come in with me just to order. (We did not sit in there).

HermanTriplets+1
01-18-2011, 08:55 AM
http://www.minimus.biz/Creamers-Sweeteners.aspx

These look promising!!!! Don't need refrigeration! Beware of this site, though:rolleyes: You think "wow it's so cheap I'll just take a few of these and oh yes a few of those, too..." and suddenly your sum total is quite remarkable!:laughing:

frazzlemommy
01-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Thank you so much for all of the great advice! I'll plan on bringing some shelf-stable flavored Coffee-Mate. I've seen it before at Bed Bath and Beyond, too (I'm in a small town so we're limited on options here). You get a box of single-serve little cartons. Man, I'm so excited for our very first Disney Cruise I can hardly sleep and we still have 2 months to go! :yay: