PDA

View Full Version : Opinion needed: EARS

M&M2012
01-16-2011, 10:07 PM
we are having a destination "wedding-moon" in Orlando/WDW. It will be just the two of us (bride and groom) at the ceremony and we will be spending the afternoon after we get married in WDW. I want your opinions about the bride and groom wearing ears during the wedding ceremony. I have the top hat with ears and the ears with the veil for the bride. We are not getting married in WDW because our budget doesnt allow it but I'd like to keep the Disney theme. what do you think???:bride:

LittleMissMagic
01-16-2011, 10:16 PM
If it feels natural, then do it. There will more than likely be some "haters," but it's your wedding and if Disney is your second love and you want to showcase that during your ceremony, then do it.

The other option would be to go without the ears during the ceremony (vail/crown optional), and then add the ears for the reception.

Jennifer's wedding (http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2011/01/more-from-jennifer-peter.html#more) is a great example of a bride who went traditional during the wedding, then added a fun Disney touch for the reception.

sambycat
01-16-2011, 10:34 PM
agreed! if you want to- really really really want to AND you aren't making your significant other do it (heh), then do it! if not, i can so be added in to everything else!

congrats!