PDA

View Full Version : 10 day until the Dream Maiden Voyage!!!

Blanche_Neige
01-16-2011, 06:49 PM
I can't wait :goodvibes and I'm not even sailing :lmao: I'll have to wait until Oct to see her in all her glory.

But I cant wait to read all the trip report.

To everyone going have FUN!!! and please bring us bacl lots of pics and a copy of the Navigators :hug:

:cloud9:

Husurdady
01-16-2011, 07:32 PM
:cool1: ME-2 GET-IT-ON..........GET-IT-ON!!!! :cool1:

Mmketeer
01-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Ditto! :thumbsup2

jiminyC_fan
01-16-2011, 08:59 PM
I can't wait :goodvibes and I'm not even sailing :lmao: I'll have to wait until Oct to see her in all her glory.

To everyone going have FUN!!! and please bring us bacl lots of pics and a copy of the Navigators :hug:

Thanks, I'm sure we will have fun. We can't wait :banana::cool1::woohoo:to get on the Dream in a week. No worries....we will have tons of pictures.

SpideyHulk24
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Please bring a full review, pictures, navigators and the list goes on!!!!! Please!!!!!! Bon voyage to all going!

inkkognito
01-16-2011, 11:37 PM
We'll be there, frantically getting all the photos and video that we miss when we sail on Tues. (that's only two days so I know I won't get everything I want done).

TheBeadPirate
01-17-2011, 07:49 AM
random selection process to play out..... so many items that I want but may have to pick them up off e-bay when we get back.... way too many limited editions of 750 and less!!!!

ranidayz
01-17-2011, 11:34 AM

A friend of mine from college is on the Dream Inaugural cruise as I type this! He's the guy that negotiates all of the cruise ship phone, tv and internet agreements. So far he's posted a couple times that the ship is amazing - much better than the Magic or Wonder...... he's posted some pics on FB and said the aquaduck is a great ride!