PDA

View Full Version : Catagory 9A Room Question

disneymom3588
01-15-2011, 08:43 PM
I want to thank everyone that have posted pictures of the Dream this week the ship looks amazing. My question is about the Cat 9a rooms located in the front of the ship. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a picture of any of these rooms yet. We are booked in room 8004 on the March 20, 2011. Our family can't hardly wait and they are wanting to know everything about our room. If you have any pics of this area we would greatly appreciate it.:thanks:

imortalcandy
01-15-2011, 09:04 PM
I just booked for Jan 30th,..how do I know what room im in?

disneymom3588
01-15-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm a DVC member and book through them so when they sent me my paperwork my room number was on there. I'm not sure if you book any other way how you would know what room unless you asked for a specific room.

mmouse37
01-15-2011, 10:44 PM
I want to thank everyone that have posted pictures of the Dream this week the ship looks amazing. My question is about the Cat 9a rooms located in the front of the ship. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a picture of any of these rooms yet. We are booked in room 8004 on the March 20, 2011. Our family can't hardly wait and they are wanting to know everything about our room. If you have any pics of this area we would greatly appreciate it.:thanks:

I am in Cat 9A Cabin 8504 for the Jan 30th cruise...I will take tons of pics!!!

ImortalCandy.....did you book directly with DCL or with a TA....either one should have told you what your cabin # is. if you do have your cabin number then we can tell you what category you are in.

If you are in GTY status you should be assigned a cabin # pretty soon.

MJ

mmouse37
01-15-2011, 10:45 PM

I am in Cat 9A Cabin 8504 for the Jan 30th cruise...I will take tons of pics!!!

ImortalCandy.....did you book directly with DCL or with a TA....either one should have told you what your cabin # is. if you do have your cabin number then we can tell you what category you are in.

If you are in GTY status you should be assigned a cabin # pretty soon.

If you are registered at the DCL site....just pull up your reservation online and it should tell you what cabin you are in.

MJ

disneymom3588
01-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Anyone?:rolleyes1