PDA

View Full Version : Castaway Boat Rental

hope23
01-15-2011, 11:41 AM
I've seen pictures of people riding those big 3 wheeled bike-looking paddle boats with huge colorful wheels... are those available to rent at Castaway Cay? Can you reserve it ahead of time or when you get there? How much $$? Thanks!

outahere
01-15-2011, 12:10 PM
I've seen pictures of people riding those big 3 wheeled bike-looking paddle boats with huge colorful wheels... are those available to rent at Castaway Cay? Can you reserve it ahead of time or when you get there? How much $$? Thanks!

Boat rentals can't be reserved ahead of time, only in person on the island. I don't remember the cost, but it wasn't that expensive.

ariel68
01-15-2011, 02:19 PM

You can find all of this info on DCL website under Cruises and Destinations tab/ Port Adventures. You just have to select which port you wish to view I have posted the link to that page below. Hope this helps. :)

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/shore-excursions/search/