PDA

View Full Version : For those of you lucky enough to have sailed the Dream...

*TheWigs*
01-14-2011, 08:51 PM
...Is the AquaDuck height requirement of 48" only for single riders or also for children even WITH a parent. I have one DD8 who will make the height for our upcoming Nov cruise, but no way DD4 will! Thanks!! :)

Friscorays
01-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Everyone must be at least 48 inches tall to ride, either solo or together.

andersonfamily
01-14-2011, 08:58 PM
We haven't been yet but are booked for March 17 (yeah). Our daughters are 4(42") and 6(47!"), so we've looked at this question a - lot. The height requirement is for all riders - solo or double. It is to make sure you can stay in the tube since there is a lot of water being directed at high speed to get all of us adults moving around and up the slide. To ride alone you have to be at least 7 years old in addition to being 48" tall. We are eating out peas and carrots and praying for an inch in 6 weeks for our eldest. The 4 year old is happy to have the mickey slide.

*TheWigs*
01-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks! I figured that the was the case when I watched the video, but wanted to be sure ;) We have to start planning for the "meltdown" :scared1: now when DD4 sees that slide and finds out she can't ride on it! The smaller Mickey slide will be a nice consolation prize tho :laughing: