PDA

View Full Version : Help with a project

MABmom
01-14-2011, 04:05 PM
My dd is doing a social studies fair project at her school on the history of Walt Disney World. The fair is in February and we will not be visiting before then. Due to circumstances beyond our control we have lost all the items we've previously collected. If anyone is going before then we would really appreciate if you would mail us current park maps, ticket stubs, napkins, etc. Anything we can use to decorate her display board! We also have to build a model to go with the board, and are planning to build a replica of the MK. If anyone has any ideas about anything that will help us out with this, PLEASE POST!!! Thanks!

TravelGrl
01-14-2011, 04:25 PM
If I were you, I would start by contacting Disney's Public Relations. If you Google those three words you will find a number of contact names, emails and phone numbers.

Although I never contacted Disney's PR, so I don't know their policy regarding school projects, but I have had luck from other companies sending me valuable material for school projects.

Another department to contact would be Sales. Good luck!

MABmom
01-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm on it!!!

princessemily21
01-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Don't have anything to send at the current time, but I would second contacting Disney.

It sounds as if your DD will have an amazing project, though. Best of luck!