PDA

View Full Version : 4 day Dream Dinner Rotation

Fatima1922
01-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know if the restaurant rotation remains the same on the 2nd and 3rd nights on the Dream as they did on the Wonder? If not, when does the first 4 night Dream cruise sail so I can ask the question again when they get back:goodvibes

scrapycruiser
01-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Subscribing

dvccruiser76
01-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Bumping

DynamicDisneyDuo
01-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I don't know why they would change it but we will have to wait for the first cruisers to return and report.

zalansky
01-15-2011, 09:18 PM
;) Need to know as well so we can book adult dining on the double rotation night!

Fatima1922
01-16-2011, 10:26 AM
I cut and pasted the following information from on another thread:

someone on my cruise meet thread called....
And they told them the double nights were the 3rd and the 4th night
Don't know how to link to our thread so ....
Just got off the phone with Dis rep. Here are the possible choices of dining rooms rotations:
1. AP -- EG-- RP --RP
2. RP--AP--EG--EG
3. EG--RP--AP--AP
Pirate night - on the 3rd night.
Hope it helps in your planning!

Fatima1922
01-16-2011, 10:27 AM
I booked Palo on the 3rd night in the hopes they would keep the same rotation as the Wonder but based on these rotations, it still works out.

zalansky
01-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Ugh! I don't want to miss pirate night in the dining room, and missing the last night would be bad also. I don't know what to do now, we wanted an adult dinner night. I guess we will wait on the menu reviews and choose from there.

lildeb724
01-16-2011, 11:13 AM
The third and fourth nights will be repeating. The third night will be the pirate party menu....

cindy18
01-16-2011, 12:29 PM
This is helpful info. Thanks! If Pirate Night is the 3rd night, I wonder when Dress-Up Night is. Any ideas?

Goofy559
01-16-2011, 01:14 PM
I was told that dress up night is night 2

PHILCT
01-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Grateful for the information in the thread, thank you.

Questions about Pirate Night:

1) Will there be plenty of time on dining at the 2nd rotation to get to the Pirate Up On Deck activities ?

2) Is there more snacking at the Party itself.

3) Do most of the ship guests go to the Party itself, I am just imagining how many people would fit up on the deck.

4) Do all 3 main restaurants have the SAME Pirate Menu on that 3rd night?

Thanks

scrapycruiser
01-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Please tell me if I have this right :

Dining Rotations : AP..EG..RP..RP or
EG..RP..AP..AP or
RP..AP..EG..EG

1st Night....casual.....show, Welcome Aboard

2nd Night...."Dress Up" .....show, Golden Mickeys

3rd Night.....Pirate Dress... show, Villians Tonight + Pirate Party

4th Night.....Casual...........show , Disney Believe

Please add to or correct the above

Now what about the 3- night Cruise, how does that differ ?

dbarker
01-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Can someone let me know the phone # to call to find out the rotations?

We are on a 5 night double dip in June. I would like to know the rotation so we can plan which night we might want to go to Palo. :thumbsup2

TIA for all the help. :worship:

lildeb724
01-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Dcl reservations number

scrapycruiser
01-16-2011, 05:39 PM

We are on a 5 night double dip in June. I would like to know the rotation so we can plan which night we might want to go to Palo. :thumbsup2

They will not tell you the rotation, but you can request one.

disneymember2000
01-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Where can i find the dinner rotation for the 3 nightcruise? Thanks!

dbarker
01-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Dcl reservations number

Thanks. I'll go to the Disney website and look it up.

CADisneyMom
01-17-2011, 07:06 PM
I was told that the 1st and 4th nights are duplicated. I checked my old cards for my 4 nights and that was how it was. I had booked my daughter and her boyfriend for the 1st night in Palo's because of this. I don't want to change hers if it's not right. I know you can't book Palo's for 2 nights BUT if I book them for 1 night and just me for another night can it then be changed if need be?

Kencad MOM
01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
If the 3rd and 4th night on the Dream is the same restaurant does anyone know what they do for the 5 night cruises?:confused3

dbarker
01-23-2011, 04:51 PM
If the 3rd and 4th night on the Dream is the same restaurant does anyone know what they do for the 5 night cruises?:confused3

I'd like to know this also.

pixie08
01-23-2011, 04:57 PM

Can you let us know what you find out? I am also on a five night in June.

jessrose18
01-23-2011, 05:02 PM
we were on the wonder 4 night on december 12th and our dining rotation was

pc-t-ap-pc

after reading lots of threads about repeat restaurant being 2/3rd nights I was surprised, just though i would share...worked out well for us because i had booked palo for last night anyways.

dbarker
01-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Can you let us know what you find out? I am also on a five night in June.

No luck.

I called DCL ressies and it was a bust. I got no info, other than we will find out our rotations when we board, but we can request a rotation....:confused3 I had been on hold for 45 minutes.

DaveH
01-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Our rotation on the Wonder in late Nov for a 4 night was the last two nights were the same restaurant instead of the middle 2 nights.

Morganw42
01-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Bumping now that the MV is underway. Hoping we can get a couple of people who are onboard to share their rotations so we can get an accurate sample.:thumbsup2

safetymom
01-29-2011, 12:05 PM
I will be sailing tomorrow and will report back if no one else does.

dismom73
01-29-2011, 01:00 PM
I think it's funny that DCL says we can "request a rotation", but they can't tell us what the rotations are. We are doing our first B2B in October and I would like to know the rotations so we can plan ahead. I had thought that the dress up night was on night 4 though, so it's the second night?

princesswendy720
01-29-2011, 01:11 PM
We have Remy dinner on night 3 and I like the way this works out - we get to eat the regular menus at all 3 main restaurants. Our Remy reservation is 7:30...so I have a feeling we might miss the Pirate show (they say Remy can take up to 3 hours).

Fatima1922
01-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Now that the MV is over, can someone please share the dinner rotation for a 4 night cruise?

Debbru
01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Just back from the Maiden - we had RP, AP, AP, EG - so the repeat was nights 2 & 3.

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

Fatima1922
01-30-2011, 08:02 PM
Just back from the Maiden - we had RP, AP, AP, EG - so the repeat was nights 2 & 3.

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. Wow Pirate Night was the 2nd night. I thought it would be the 3rd.

marshmellow86
01-30-2011, 08:09 PM
yes, Pirate night was the second night. We were disappointed that they did not do the pirate dance, limbo in the dining room on the Dream. The deck party was still good, but we previously enjoyed the dining room.

We had AP, EG, EG, RP - late seating.

princesswendy720
01-30-2011, 08:55 PM

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

Oh no...I was hoping to try all of the regular menus on our cruise but we are eating at Remy on night 3...

zalansky
01-30-2011, 08:58 PM

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

In your opinion, was the pirate menu worth it or did you prefer the regular manu in AP? I am trying to decide on a Palo night and can't! I am a little happy to see they kept nights 2 and 3 the repeat nights.

Princess Sleepy
01-30-2011, 09:08 PM
We will be sailing over Halloween. Does anyone know if they still do the pirate party, or is there a special Halloween celebration? (Halloween will be night 2.)

scrapbookjulie
01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Debbru, Could you tell us how pirate night worked with the shows and dining? Is there time to make it to everything or do you need to pick and choose?

Thanks for any info!

Debbru
01-31-2011, 05:14 AM
Debbru, Could you tell us how pirate night worked with the shows and dining? Is there time to make it to everything or do you need to pick and choose?

Thanks for any info!

We had 6 PM dining & the 9 PM show. There was plenty of time for everything - we were done with dinner by 7:30, the show was over by the time the pirate party was in full swing & the fireworks were started at 10:30. Maybe if you have late dining it might be a little tight getting to the pirate party, but I'm sure the dining room servers hurry it up a little on Pirate night.

mardonna
01-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Someone mentioned they also did a stage show at 2:00, so wondering if you could do a show at 2, then early remy dinner....kids eat in kids club and then hit pirarte party? Problem is I have a 7 remy reservation and I wanted earlier...

branv
01-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Did anyone find out on the maiden if this is how things would always play or if it was rearranged. I had assumed the scheduling would be different since they maiden cruisers switched up their Sea Day and CC day from regular 4-night cruisings, but perhaps they kept dinners and pirate night the same? Guess we'll have to see what happens with this current cruise, with its regular sailing days, to get a firmer idea of how things will schedule.

jmcdonnell04
01-31-2011, 09:50 AM

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

We were on the MV 4-night and we had the same exact rotation and the dress is correct. Just wanted to confirm since the first couple of pages had incorrect info or guesses.

We enjoyed the menu on the second night at AP over the Pirate menu.

jmcdonnell04
01-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Someone mentioned they also did a stage show at 2:00, so wondering if you could do a show at 2, then early remy dinner....kids eat in kids club and then hit pirarte party? Problem is I have a 7 remy reservation and I wanted earlier...

Someone asked about the shows -- even Rachel the CD got it wrong when announcing.

1st Variety Show (Mike Super Magician - 8 yr old singer)
2nd Villians
3rd Golden Mickey
4th Believe

I don't remember seeing a show time earlier than 5 pm.

lildeb724
01-31-2011, 11:55 AM
was the same on the third and fourth nights and the third was pirate night on my cruise,April 17th. It might have been different for the maiden voyage.

marshmellow86
01-31-2011, 03:53 PM
We had 6 PM dining & the 9 PM show. There was plenty of time for everything - we were done with dinner by 7:30, the show was over by the time the pirate party was in full swing & the fireworks were started at 10:30. Maybe if you have late dining it might be a little tight getting to the pirate party, but I'm sure the dining room servers hurry it up a little on Pirate night.

we had 7 pm show and late dining. Dining room servers hurried and we made it to all of the pirate parties just fine.

We personally preferred the 'regular' AP menu to the pirate menu. The black truffle pasta appetizer at AP was one of the best dishes we have ever had on a cruise - in our opinion. Tasted like fresh pasta, instead of pre-made.

SpideyHulk24
01-31-2011, 03:59 PM
What about the 3 night cruise??????

mardonna
02-04-2011, 09:52 AM
I know only 1 4 night cruise hasgone out but if someone could report back with the dining rotations for the 4 night that would be great......there has been mixed reports with what Disney is saying and what is actually happening.....also on previous cruises it wasn't a problem to show up to a show you weren't scheduled for....is this an issue on the dream....will they really be checking tickets.....?

poohfriend
02-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Our rotation repeated nights 3 and 4
AERR

zalansky
02-04-2011, 10:53 AM
My friend called for pirate night confirmation for our cruise in May and she was told Pirate Night is night # 3. I would think that would be the case, having CC being day 3 and all....but this messed up our Palo night!

Tinked
02-04-2011, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=PHILCT;39564262]Grateful for the information in the thread, thank you.

Questions about Pirate Night:

1) Will there be plenty of time on dining at the 2nd rotation to get to the Pirate Up On Deck activities ? Yes, if you don't spend as much time talking as we do

2) Is there more snacking at the Party itself. More like another full meal if you can eat it. I always look forward to the ham being sliced there for you. There are also turkey legs which are another meal in themselves. Desserts are spectacular also. Lines are long of course

3) Do most of the ship guests go to the Party itself, I am just imagining how many people would fit up on the deck. There will certainly be a big crowd. And with the fireworks preceding it usually everyone is there.

4) Do all 3 main restaurants have the SAME Pirate Menu on that 3rd night? They did on all the DCL cruises I have been on. They use to have a paper copy of the menu for you but not the last time I was on.

Hope this helps.:goodvibes

dismom73
02-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Is your showtime printed on your room card, or are there seperate tickets for your show? I would think loosing the tickets would be an issue. :confused3

mardonna
02-04-2011, 11:16 AM
So you must go to show listed on key card or tickets....and what is the show schedule?

bcanderson78
02-04-2011, 11:36 AM
I just got off the second sailing and we repeated 3rd and 4th nights with Pirates on the 3rd night. Also, the show order for us was:
1st night = sail away party and Golden Mickeys
2nd night = Villians
3rd night = specialty act and Pirate show/party
4th night = Believe (redone and excellent!)

All of the shows have been updated slightly but I would highly recommend seing Believe again if you have seen them all before.

As for the restaurants, AP's menu was my least favorite but it was also my last night (not counting AP Pirate menu) so it could have been food fatigue by then.

Happy Sailing!!

dismom73
02-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Am I confused? I thought "Believe" was new to the Dream, and DCL. Was it already showing on the Wonder? I've only ever been on 7 days and never seen it on the Magic.

InDashMP3
02-04-2011, 12:52 PM
We booked Palo for night 1, ASSuming the dining rotation would be:

Restaurant 1
Restaurant 2
Restaurant 3
Restaurant 4

(basically), whatever you had on night 1, you get on night 4??

We wanted to book Palo on 1 or 4, so we get to visit all the dining rooms. Do you think Disney takes into consideration a Palo/Remy reservation when picking rotations so that we will not miss one on a four nighter?

Should I call? We booked through Dreams Unlimited...

bcanderson78
02-04-2011, 02:28 PM
From what I learned from the crew, they don't know of any rotation changes coming up, so night 3 and 4 are the repeats. I'd call DCL and try to switch nights or if they have more information. Basic side note though, the Dream is new and things changed every day we were on the ship, so no one may know for sure exactly how your cruise will be structured, including DCL reservations.

One couple at our table made Palo reservations while on board for night two (RP) and decided to eat lunch in that restaurant instead. This way, they got a taste of both.

bcanderson78
02-04-2011, 02:30 PM
As for Believe, I hadn't been on the Magic or Wonder but I overheard people talking about how the show had been "retooled" and updated, so I'm assuming it must have been on a prior ship. My apologies if that ends up being incorrect. Either way, I'd recommend that show. :)

wildel1021
02-04-2011, 04:29 PM
I was on the maiden Voyage and the rotation was Day 1 Enchanted Garden, Day 2 Royal Palace (pirate Night), Day 3 Royal Palace, and Day 4 Animators Palate

chip&dale&fun
02-04-2011, 05:15 PM

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

They must have given the dissers the same rotation - this was ours as well.

chip&dale&fun
02-04-2011, 05:17 PM

We had late dining and it was tight to get to the fireworks. However, our wait staff were very considerate - they let us know they wanted to have us ready to leave by 10:15 - we we a bit rushed - but I will take fireworks over a lingering cup of coffee any day.

Unlike the Pirate Party on the Magic and Wonder - there was no dinner participation - the long congo line etc.

Either that or I was more tired than I thought.:lmao:

MomsOf2boys
02-04-2011, 05:45 PM
We had late dining and it was tight to get to the fireworks. However, our wait staff were very considerate - they let us know they wanted to have us ready to leave by 10:15 - we we a bit rushed - but I will take fireworks over a lingering cup of coffee any day.

Unlike the Pirate Party on the Magic and Wonder - there was no dinner participation - the long congo line etc.

Either that or I was more tired than I thought.:lmao:

Did people still dress up like pirates for dinner?

chip&dale&fun
02-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Did people still dress up like pirates for dinner?

I did not notice as many pirates at dinner than prior cruises. But I did see pirates on deck. Not sure if this was because of the Maiden - or if I just was not looking around enough - I was concentrating on my menu :rotfl2:

We did take our pirate outfits....And I saw one thread where the airline restrictions may be one reason for less outfits.

Have fun if you are - or are not a Pirate.

princesswendy720
02-06-2011, 08:49 AM
I am on the DCL bus now..checked in at MCO. Our dining rotation is ERAA..so third and fourth night repeats. Different than the MV. I'm assuming pirate night is night 3.

mardonna
02-06-2011, 11:48 PM
So have both cruises come back with 3rd and 4th night repeating? What night is the pirate menu (3rd) ? Has the show schedule on the 2 cruises been the same as well?

Stephieann
02-07-2011, 12:45 AM
We will be sailing over Halloween. Does anyone know if they still do the pirate party, or is there a special Halloween celebration? (Halloween will be night 2.)

Not sure if they will do it like they did on the Wonder a few years back but, they moved the Pirate night to the night after (or before) halloween so you could dress pirate one night and halloween the other! HTH

mardonna
02-07-2011, 10:26 AM
bump

mardonna
02-09-2011, 08:25 PM
so what nights repeated on last cruise and what was the order of shows?

kato0627
02-09-2011, 08:30 PM
I have never cruised, but we are doing the Dream in May. Would someone explain this to me. I am assuming that you are assigned a specific rotation?
Not sure how this works or if it really matters. We are not doing an adult dining night, so I am thinking for my family it does not?
Thanks

latinqt
02-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Probably won't matter if you're not doing a special restaurant. I just wonder which of the 3 regular restaurants if the more intimate, quiet, romantic???:goodvibes

mardonna
02-09-2011, 10:03 PM
We are booked for 3rd night at Remy at 7:40.....hoping this is a repeat night and a show that I can skip.....hoping I can move reservation earlier so we don't miss fireworks though.....

cindy18
02-10-2011, 05:14 AM
I am on the DCL bus now..checked in at MCO. Our dining rotation is ERAA..so third and fourth night repeats. Different than the MV. I'm assuming pirate night is night 3.

So far as I can tell, the basic dining rotation is that 3rd and 4th nights repeat on the 4 night. I think the reason the MV dining rotation was different is that the MV didn't go to Castaway Cay on the middle day of the cruise, like the basic 4 night rotation. They went earlier, and that appears to have effected what night Pirate Night was and therefore what nights in the rotation repeated. So assuming that Pirate Night is linked to CC day, on the basic 4-night cruise, you'll have the Pirate menu on the 3rd night in whatever restaurant you're in and then repeat that restaurant on the 4th night to get the rotational menu.

princesswendy720
02-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Per my post above, 3rd and 4th night repeat. Third night is pirate night. Golden mickeys is night 1, villains tonight is night 2, they had a hypnotist on night 3, and believe on night 4. We ate at remy on night 3, which worked out well because we got to eat in every restaurant and see the show at animators palette. Our remy reservation was at 7:20. If you have it later on pirate night, you might miss the fireworks (it really is a 3 hour dining experience). We just got off this morning - stuck in traffic on the bus to the resorts!

britgirl8409
02-10-2011, 09:23 AM
I just today managed to get a reservation at Remy. I booked for the second night as I didn't want to miss either Pirate Night or the last night. What will my 8 and 11 y.o daughters do whilst we're at Remy ? Will they miss the show that night ? Thank you.

sunshine girl
02-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Would love to hear more about the dining rotations on the dream ... any others who can report?? And what night was your pirate night?

Thanks!

InDashMP3
02-14-2011, 11:48 AM
So, I emailed DCL with my concern over dining rotations/conflicts with PALO.. here's my e-mail...followed by their response...
Needless to say, I'm disappointed...but not the end of the world!! After all, it's vacation! Despite my claim of "devastation", we'll survive!! :rotfl2:

Greetings! My family and I are very excited to go on our Second DCL
cruise, and first on the Dream this March. Our reservation, XXXXXXX,
is fully paid and we are putting the finishing touches on our vacation
plans. When on-board activity bookings became available for our
Castaway Club level, we wanted to ensure we were able to get a PALO
reservation. We did PALO on the Wonder in May of 09 and loved it.
Ensuring we got our reservation, we booked it the day we were able. The
unknown at the time was the restaurant dining rotation for our 4 day
cruise, and we do NOT want to miss a dinner in any of the restaurants.
Seeing as there are three formal restaurants, and 4 nights, I assumed
the rotation may go: Restaurant 1, 2, 3, 1. Since we didn't want to
miss a venue, we decided to book PALO for night 1 or 4 and we picked
night 1, thinking whatever restaurant we missed on the first night, we
would get a chance to visit on the fourth night. After reading some
trip reports from recent sailors of the Dream, it seems like the
restaurant repeats nights 3 and 4. This would be devastating, as we
really don't want to miss one of the venues for dinner. Is there any
way to have a dining rotation that will allow us to retain our night one
PALO reservation and still visit all three restaurants for dinner the
remaining three nights? Thanks!

RESPONSE:
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for choosing another Disney Cruise Line vacation!

I would be happy to assist you.

The dining rotation on the Disney Dream for the 4-Night cruise does
repeat the same restaurant on the 3rd and 4th night of the cruise.
Please be aware the dining rotation is subject to change the above
schedule is not a guarantee.

We are unable to provide your family with your dining schedule as it is
finalized the day of sailing. You will find your dining tickets with
your seating times, table assignment, and rotation schedule in your
stateroom on embarkation day.

I hope this information has been helpful. Should you require further
assistance in planning your visit, please contact your travel agent.

We look forward to sailing with you!

Have a Magical Day!

nursegan
02-14-2011, 12:00 PM
I know I saw the Dream dining rotation for 4 night cruise on here but cannot find it! UUGH! Can someone please tell me what the rotation for the 4 night cruise is. I tought I saw that the 3rd and 4th nights are in the same restaurant, can someone confirm??? Thanks so much.:woohoo:

lbuher
02-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Here's the link to the thread... it was just a couple of threads below yours....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2633859

mmouse37
02-14-2011, 12:33 PM
I will merge the threads....

MJ

InDashMP3
02-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Ah! Disaster avoided! A PALO dinner slot opened up for Night 3. We took it!

Cancelled Night 1! Yeah, we should now get to enjoy all three! Funny thing is, we have the late dining, so we will actually join the kiddos in the Dining room anyway on the third night.. Wife and I will probably just eat desserts while they eat dinner!

sunshine girl
02-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Ah! Disaster avoided! A PALO dinner slot opened up for Night 3. We took it!

Cancelled Night 1! Yeah, we should now get to enjoy all three! Funny thing is, we have the late dining, so we will actually join the kiddos in the Dining room anyway on the third night.. Wife and I will probably just eat desserts while they eat dinner!

That is funny because the same just happened for me ... a Palo spot opened on night 3, so i took it, and cancelled night 1!!

Our res. is a little late (8:30) but it's just 2 of us. We will tell our server to speed it along and we won't linger over drinks. I don't care too much about the pirate party but do NOT want to miss those fireworks!!

huey578
04-15-2011, 08:07 AM
Have fun if you are - or are not a Pirate.[/QUOTE]
I want to experience all three restaurants plus Palo. Would the strategy be to book Palo on night 3 or 4? TIA:confused3

britgirl8409
04-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Actually the shows are as follows
1st night - Golden Mickeys
2nd night - Villains
3rd night - Pirate Party + a comedian
4th night - Believe
Restaurant rotations are correct.

SoCaOC-Mom
04-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Have fun if you are - or are not a Pirate.
I want to experience all three restaurants plus Palo. Would the strategy be to book Palo on night 3 or 4? TIA:confused3[/QUOTE]

Night 3 is pirate night so you might sacrifice that. I would go with Night 4.

LittleKittyMarie
05-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Very glad to have found this thread. My BF and I had made a reservation for Remy on the first night... but seeing that the third and fourth night meals are in the same restaurant we made a quick change. I really wouldn't want to miss eating in any of the new main restaurants!

DisneyDiana!
09-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Yippie! I booked Palo on the 4th night hoping that it would be a repeat restaurant. I didn’t want to miss any of the regular dining rooms plus, the Animator’s palate “show” on the 1st night only.

jnsma
10-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Can someone confirm that the 4 day Dream cruises still repeat dining location on nights 3 and 4?

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but a search didn't show up any more recent threads.
Thanks!

ibouncetoo
10-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Yippie! I booked Palo on the 4th night hoping that it would be a repeat restaurant. I didn’t want to miss any of the regular dining rooms plus, the Animator’s palate “show” on the 1st night only.

If you want to experience the three restaurants, with their menu and 'shows', you need to do Palo on pirate night...night three.