PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfasts?

jello_makin_girl
01-14-2011, 11:37 AM
I was looking around at the dining FAQs on the DCL website and one of them mentioned something about character breakfasts, but I can't find any more info about them other than that they're only available on the 7 day cruises. We are doing the 7 day MR in two weeks and I would love to be able to do one for my kids, but I don't know anything about it. Do I schedule it in advance? On the ship? How do I find out when and where?

Mrsjvb
01-14-2011, 11:40 AM
it's part of your dining rotation actually. you will be told when/what day and what restaurant.

HallsofVA
01-14-2011, 12:20 PM
The date and time will be on your dining tickets that should be in your stateroom on the first day. It's been called "Mickey's Island Jam" or something like that, and has historically been held in Parrot Cay. It's assigned based on your dining rotation, and you sit at your regular assigned table. As a general rule, it's normally scheduled for the first sea day after you eat in Animator's Palate (at least on the Magic), but on longer cruises, like the WBTA, that rule didn't quite hold.

No sign up is necessary and attendance is optional.

jello_makin_girl
01-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the info! I know my kids will love that one so I wanted to make sure they wouldn't miss it for my lack of knowing something.

chtrich
01-18-2011, 02:01 AM
Hey, I'm going on the same cruise as you. Maybe we can all play some games together.