PDA

View Full Version : Problems with online payment??

Debbru
01-14-2011, 10:37 AM
I went on DCL's website to pay off the balance of our Alaska cruise (I've made other online payments with no problems). Filled out all the info, accepted the "terms" and submitted. Website came back with an error message that it could not be processed at this time & to call DCL customer service.

However, when I pull up my Chase Disney Visa account online, it shows the amount as a pending charge. Now afraid to call DCL & end up with 2 charges of $1700+.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Debbie

smb6
01-14-2011, 10:57 AM
No, but I would still call......

stsomewhere
01-14-2011, 11:42 AM
I had a heard time yesterday. It would not take my VIsa card. It kept telling me it was an invalid number. i double checked the card number and I know there was money available on it.

I just put it on mastercard and it went through no problem.

Debbru
01-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Thanks for your answers - I just checked the website and it shows that the payment was made and the balance in now 0.00. I will call them anyway just to confirm.

(I got the pop up survey - let them know how "glitchy" their website is) LOL! I am always amazed at how such an incredible company can have so many website problems - not just the cruise site, but DVC, resort reservations, etc.