PDA

View Full Version : when are you supposed to buy the bridal portrait CDs?

sambycat
01-13-2011, 10:40 PM
heres the goofy thing i do not know, have looked for it, but not actually emailed DPS...

when you pay for the MK (or whatever park) bridal portrait session your ~$1000 +/- gets you the shoot and the various pics listed under the plan. noone has yet asked us about the CD purchase. i'm assuming you dont get to actually SEE the pics before you buy the CD? because, it's one thing to just have the 5 pics that are decent (hopefully there are that many!!) and another to have it be a complete and utter surprise what the pics are until you shell out another $750-ish.

our wedding and portrait session is in 2 weeks - did i miss the opportunity to buy the CD? i want the chance to buy it, but not if the pictures suck!!:confused3

princesswendy720
01-13-2011, 10:58 PM
I think you can purchase the CD at anytime after. The price goes down after 3 years (maybe sooner too? I know the big price drop is at 3 years). That being said, the pictures you view online are low res, so you could purchase the CD only to find out that the fuzziness wasn't due to a low res picture, but because it was out of focus - which has been the case with a few brides.

sambycat
01-13-2011, 11:05 PM
ahhh! i see. thanks! i've followed the folks about the whole low res/fuzzy issues, but i wasn't sure when to buy. i guess it will be a game time decision..... can't you buy individual shots of different sizes off the website when they post your pics? maybe that is what we will do if there is something, but not a ton, that seem good...