PDA

View Full Version : DisneyBridal.com

princesswendy720
01-12-2011, 06:49 PM
I didn't notice anyone post about this yet...but there is a site up for the new Disney Bridal gowns www.disneybridal.com

They added a bunch more trunk shows, and it looks like they will be selling matching jewelry soon!

KristiLyn
01-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Thank you! I hope they add the matching jewelry. I'm still looking for some :)

elleinad16
01-12-2011, 09:17 PM
I've been clicking on that website everyday for the past 2 months in anticipation for the jewelry!!! :rotfl: (Not even joking)
I emailed the jewelery man and he said they'd be online in mid-December...well...a month later...:rolleyes:

I'm just so excited, hahahaha. :goodvibes

KristiLyn
01-12-2011, 09:36 PM
I've been clicking on that website everyday for the past 2 months in anticipation for the jewelry!!! :rotfl: (Not even joking)
I emailed the jewelery man and he said they'd be online in mid-December...well...a month later...:rolleyes:

I'm just so excited, hahahaha. :goodvibes

Haha!! Well let us know when they're up! I hope soon!!!

KortneeNikole
01-15-2011, 01:32 PM
I LOVE the "Belle" dress but my favorite is "Cinderella."
Absolutly breathtaking!! :)

pinkmiss3
02-11-2011, 07:35 PM
The pics of the jewels are up on the site! I wish prices were mentioned though.

CityGirlLost
02-14-2011, 09:31 AM
The lack of pricing is upsetting but then again, nothing in the jewelry collection really speaks to me. I'm kind of disappointed.

pinkmiss3
02-14-2011, 05:28 PM
I know how you feel. I really didn't like anything either. The only think I am thinking about buying is a belle necklace because it matches my dress and i've had a hard time looking for one that matches. I just hope its not priced way too high.

epfootballcutie04
02-14-2011, 05:38 PM
I can't WAIT to go to the Alfred Angelo store with my mom in just a few weeks for a dress appointment!! I Love the Tiana dress. The bell and cinderella are so pretty too. And the hair pieces and jewlery... UGH! I see no dollar signs in my future, but I'm not sure I really care haha:cloud9: