PDA

View Full Version : Hair and Make-up question

pinkmiss3
01-12-2011, 06:01 PM
I have a question. If I am supposed to be at the Wedding Pavilion at 9:30 AM what time should I have the person that is doing my hair and make-up come by? I should mention that my grandma will also be getting her hair done but she has short hair and mine is a medium length. Thanks guys!

OH!!!! I also wanted to mention that I got my wedding contract today!:cool1:
We will be getting married on December 9, 2011 at the Wedding Pavilion, having the reception at the Whitehall room, and then a dessert party at Epcot in the UK Lochside!!! I am soooooo excited and so relieved. We actually got the date and times of our first choices!

princesswendy720
01-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Are you doing any pictures with your photographer before the ceremony? What time do you need to leave the hotel room and how far is it from your ceremony location?

Your hair/makeup people will likely want 2 hours (that's how long they scheduled me before our e-pics). If you give them the time you have to be ready by (for pictures, or to leave for the ceremony), they should give you the time they will arrive.

girli565
01-12-2011, 06:18 PM
My hair and makeup and my mom's took about 3 hours. Also remember that you have to get dressed, we were a bit late because after hair and makeup I took a little longer than I thought I would to get dressed.

pinkmiss3
01-12-2011, 06:23 PM
I will be staying at the Contemporary. I am not sure how long everything takes or how this works but I think I'll need to be at the Grand Floridian at 9:00 because I need to be at the pavilion at 9:30. I'm thinking I should ask them to be there at 7:00 AM. thanks

BecBennett
01-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I'd just tell your hair and makeup people what time you want to be ready by. Then they will know what time they need to start

pinkmiss3
01-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I did not even consider the time it takes to get dressed! thanks!:)