PDA

View Full Version : Which resort for Bridals??

LaurenM
01-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what resort to do my bridal pictures at? There are so many that its hard to choose from. We will be staying at POR.

Thank you!

lurkyloo
01-11-2011, 10:37 PM
POR is a great location for pictures!

For ours, we decided we wanted highly themed resorts, so we did the Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge. It sort of depends on the look you're going for. The Grand Floridian is good for classic and classy. The Beach Club and BoardWalk are more laid-back classy... Another time we did a shoot at Bay Lake Tower and the Contemporary because we love the sleek, modern look of some of the spaces (not all of the spaces though!).

BecBennett
01-12-2011, 02:18 AM
We're staying at POR so we have plenty of time for photos there. I'll be happy with just there and the GF

torsie24
01-12-2011, 05:53 AM
We did our engagement session at the Poly and GF, and will be having probably most of our wedding pictures in the GF too (some in the Pavilion as well, of course.)

I'd actually really love some at AKL as I think they'd look amazing, but sadly I can't see a way to make the timing work for that.

Maybe when we go back in the future we can do a family shoot there or something...

I just think out on the overlook in a suit and wedding dress would be the nuts!