PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

bonjoe
01-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone,

Im sure these questions have been asked, but I can not find the answers.
How do you hire Mickey & Minnie to be at your wedding? I am a S&D bride, not a DFTW bride, so I dont even know if it is possible.

Also, for a dinner after the wedding, for 5-10 people, what do you suggest? I would love to be able to see the fireworks, and we do not want to change out of our wedding clothing. We are not big on seafood, and I realize that this close to the date, finding a reservation is next to impossible.

Thank you for reading, and for any help/direction you can offer :flower3:

KristiLyn
01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
As far as the dinner, try California grill. We ate there one year. The food is wonderful and they have a balcony where you can view wishes from :-)
I highly recommend it!

lurkyloo
01-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Your Swan & Dolphin wedding coordinator can help you arrange a character appearance.

Unfortunately, there are not a lot of restaurants near the S&D from which to view fireworks. You can see some of the higher fireworks over the pool at Yachstman Steakhouse, but it's really more of an impression than anything. You can see all of the higher fireworks from in front of Atlantic Dance Hall, though, so if you ate somewhere nearby—Shula's Steakhouse or any of the other S&D restaurants, Flying Fish, Captain's Grille, Cape May Cafe, Kouzzina, or Yachtsman—and then walked out to the BoardWalk after your meal, you could see the show.

Otherwise, if you're OK traveling with your group, the PP's suggestion of California Grill is a great one. Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian is another place with fireworks views, but you may have to go out on the balcony to see over all the other diners doing the same.

bonjoe
01-11-2011, 05:19 PM
:goodvibesThank you